Lakeshore Management, Inc. Employee Reviews for Community Manager

Don't believe all that you see....
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 24, 2018
I worked for Lakeshore management for over 1 year and I cannot relate to what in reading. In Lakeshore as a community manager I felt happy, empowered and supported. My team was amazing, close, motivated and friendly. We all have those days of uncertainty in our roles but come on it's not the upper management or HR or your surrounding team. This is just the business. I love Lakeshore and even if I am not working with them anymore I still hold the respect and certainty that I was appreciate as an employee, friend, co-worker and human being. Thanks Team Lakeshore. You will always be awesome.
Pros
Great company.
Cons
None to express
Run as fast as you can!
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 23, 2017
You will have no life. No weekends to spend with family. The pay is horrible, with no raises. Management has no problem yelling and embarrassing employees in front of co-workers. It does not matter how hard you work, it will never be good enough. You are constantly threatened to be let go. There is a very high turn over in this company. Believe me when i say RUN!
Cons
High cost healthcare.
Very productive days
Assistant Community Manager and Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 9, 2017
Very busy Community, Communication breakdown with Residents. Upkeep of property is not a priority to Upper Management
Pros
Nice Residents
Cons
Management, Communication
Bad Company policies
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Was a great place to work until they grow too fast too soon, upper management put too much pressure on Manager's to get a difficult task done with unreasonable notification
Customer Service
Community Manager and Housing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 3, 2016
Stay busy all day.
A different way of doing business.
They are helpful.
I work with a amazing maintenance crew and our team.
Pulling my self away of my responsibilities.
Customer service. I enjoy taking my time talking, fixing if I can things that concern residents, a good connection and making sure that person walks away happy.
Not What I expected
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2015
I feel this is a great company with huge potential. The challenges are there are not enough of the right people in place to support the mission of the company. Growing daily but beyond its employees.
Pros
Growth, business support
Cons
Employee focus, resident focus
A difficult company to work for
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILJune 11, 2012
The onsite office was usually a peaceful, autonomous environment, contrasted with great hostility from the upper management during any contact by phone or email. There was much work of duplication where the time wasted could have better been utilized working on other aspects of the job to improve the property, sales and the sales numbers at the location.
The hardest part of the job was never being able to go home and leave work at work. Employees were expected to "take ownership" of the property and be available 24/7, though paid hourly rather than salary. The hostile environment was one of little cooperation and corporate support, but more of a dog eat dog, every man for himself situation. It was very stressful. Though I liked my day to day job, I did not enjoy the hostile work environment created by upper management.
Pros
insurance, holidays and paid vacation were a benefit
Cons
poor pay, poor insurance coverage, hostile corporate level management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lakeshore Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8