Lakeshore Management, Inc. Employee Reviews for Property Manager

1.9Pay & Benefits
Extremely high expectations with little or no supervision
Multi-property manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 1, 2017
I gained experience in all areas of management since I was a "one man band". I worked at least one day per week at each community and got along with all residents.
Pros
Great residents in all communities
Cons
No assistance in any properties
Stay far away
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 4, 2017
Unemployment is better! Horrible company. Horrible people. Very sad company. It's much better to just keep looking for a different job. You will work in a trailer park and be alone and left to do their dirty work.
Cons
Do not work for lakeshore management
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 3, 2016
Overall I enjoyed turning around the properties I had especially since they were +55 communities. However upper management has their key favorites and they cater to certain managers and employees. Apparently if others did something wrong that was actually illegal in some cases-upper management didn't really seem to care. However when I did something by a mistake that I was never told not to in training I was fired. I truly believe that this company under-pays. Its not normal to be in charge of almost 400 units and get paid only 33,000. What other property management company pays that little. By the way plan on working about 60-70 hrs. a week just to keep the property running. My property was the biggest in the sarasota/bradenton/venice area however I received the least amount of office hours. Then they got upset I wasn't completing tasks fast enough. Well if corporate took the time to walk into the office and see what the paperwork is like(fixing past manager's mistakes) they would believe the headaches of the job. They will expect you to take on the load of a maintenance technician if you are shortstaffed and then fire you for helping them out.
Pros
Ability to work Independently
Cons
Lack of Real Proper Training