Lakeshore Technical College Careers and Employment
What is it like to work at Lakeshore Technical College?
IT Support Technician Intern
Written by IT Support Technician Intern (Current Employee) from Cleveland, WI on January 28, 2019
• Provide technical assistance to customers via phone, Spiceworks, and Service Now
• Assist customers by walking through step-by-step process for troubleshooting hardware issues
• Re-imaging of computers for each school year
• Calibrate and troubleshoot audio visual technology
• Installation of assorted software (e.g. Microsoft office, Adobe, etc.) - more...
What are people saying about the leadership at Lakeshore Technical College?
of employees approve of CEO’s performance
CEO Approval is based on 10 ratings
Working at LTC was great, really enjoyed it
Written by Peer Tutor (Former Employee) from Cleveland, WI on July 12, 2012
I execute the art of good listening to help students with everyday life; I assist students with homework, building confidence, and time-management skills, supplementing lessons in various subjects that the teacher has already gone over in class. I always review information and give the student hands-on experience with the material they have just learned. - more...