Lakeside Bank Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Company to work for
Vice President and Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAMarch 31, 2018
Great management. Great culture, always puts the customer first. Really enjoyed my time with Lakeside Bank. There is great advancement opportunity, and you couldn't have a better CEO to work for.
Good People
Teller (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 25, 2017
This a good bank to work at. Community bank feel in the big city. I was able advance my career here. I believe they are going down a different path...more-so a BIG bank path.
Pros
People are wonderful
Cons
Too many changes all at once
good and great
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 11, 2017
it is a nice campany to work. good pay. great work life balance. good staff. kind people. not much pressure. good ambience. nice place. chicago. loved working
busy work
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Salina, OKMay 9, 2015
There was a lot to learn. I was getting things down okay, but the person training me was very impatient. So I didn't feel very comfortable being there. I was new and everyone was very impatient with me and I was only on day two and they put me by myself, when there was more to learn. I didn't really like the environment, it wasn't what I wanted to work under.
ask me
Vice President, Marketing (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 6, 2014
I got out of the real estate industry right before the market crashed and miss it dearly. In addition to running my own department, I took a position with the bank because I knew I could advance and did. I only planned to stay with the bank 3 years because I have to drive downtown everyday due to the location in which I work at. Well, 9 years later and I'm still there! I just started to look and see what other employment is out there. I hope to find a place where I can commute via the train and/or be closer to home or work out of my home (1-2 days per week, 3-4 days in the office).
Educating and rewarding job
Cash Vault Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 27, 2013
I verified large amounts of currency on a daily bases. Managing the vault and overseeing other coworkers made the job a bit stressful but rewarding.
Fun place to work
Information Systems Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2012
Great place to work. You get most holydays paid. Coworkers are great and fun to work with.
Pros
many paid holydays
Fun place to work
Cash Teller (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 31, 2012
customer service,teller.I learned how to apply my customer service skills face to face and became comfortable
Pros
great customers
Cons
company was not willing to work with my school scd

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lakeside Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2