Lamb Weston Employee Reviews

Positive work place to work at
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Warden, WAOctober 2, 2018
I love the environment.. They take time to teach you things.. I love working for a company where i can learn things so i can help others.. I also love helping out in different departments if needed..
would very much recommend this job to everyone.
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  American Falls, IDSeptember 19, 2018
Loved working for this company if i relocated would very much love to go back to work with this company. very much would recommend this company to everyone.
Pros
friendly co workers, candy an pop machines.
Cons
Hairnets, earplugs.
compensation for money and food
Packaging Att (Current Employee) –  Boardman, ORSeptember 13, 2018
Sometimes they give us coupons for snacks or soda's and T-Shirts in the lunch room they sell beverages, food, snacks water etc. They have microwaves to heat up the food.
Pros
the benefits
Cons
they don't pay lunch
Productive well planned
Technician Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Boardman, ORSeptember 5, 2018
Typical day was shift change meeting, planned, managed, and executed to get job done. It was a fun place to work and had a great time there. Would recommend working there.
Stale work environment with demeaning management
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hermiston, ORAugust 30, 2018
Working at Lamb Weston would be better for older folks who are at the end of their career ventures, for young job seekers I would personally not recommend this business as it gives no hope of moving up in the company and you are portrayed as a body instead of an asset.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
demeaning staff, no hope for promotion, lack of praise
Favoritism in Work place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDAugust 27, 2018
I felt like Lamb Weston played favorites based on color of skin. It was very hard work and not very beneficial to the health of your body. I also didn’t like coming home stinking of rotten potatoes.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Working in a dark hole
Positive environment and competitive pay
Handpacker (Former Employee) –  Richland, WAAugust 22, 2018
Hard working employees and dedicated staff. Constant room for improvement and many learning opportunities. The pay is good and your coworkers are always willing to help with any problems you might have.
Pros
Great pay, encouraging employees.
Cons
Hours and heat may cause fatigue and lack of focus.
Boiler & Refrigeration Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAAugust 13, 2018
Great place to work. Hours are crazy though! Every day is different and challenges are often. Loved troubleshooting hard to figure out systems. Was planning on staying a long time but had to move away.
Not enough control on obligated working hours
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Pasco, WAAugust 12, 2018
Not enough people and too many hours or the opposite too many people not enough hours. No happy medium. No consitancy with days off and absolutely no weekends off when you are low seniority.
Pros
Very good pay
Cons
No home life
Good company to work for
Procurement (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAJuly 8, 2018
Good company to work for. Very slow at promoting but very respectful when it comes to work-life balance. Good benefits, great culture. Very respected in the area
Challenging
Team Lead Quality and Shift Management (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJune 20, 2018
Challenging place to work for with great opportunities. A lot of time is required for this position with high expectations. Shift work is a must and hold for at least a year.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Time consumtion
Plenty of work, nice to stay busy.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Quincy, WAJune 12, 2018
For the most part great managers. Hourly people, not so much. I enjoyed my job, there was room for improvement, but my team was not encouraging, the production team however, was!
Fast paced work with lots of positions. Great benefits
Package Operator/ Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  American Falls, IDJune 9, 2018
Vacations and shifts are based on seniority . Lots of overtime available. Lots of Room for advancement with many positions. Has great Benefits with good insurance and 401k and paid vacation
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Hours are based on Sinyority after training is over Day shift, Swing shift or night shift
A good and friendly place to work
Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee) –  Connell, WAJune 7, 2018
There are four different shift and this highly determines your work day. The first thing on starting my day I normally make a round around the plant looking and listening to things for anything that need immediate attention. After this I attend to my task for the day which include preventive maintenance, measurement, and maintenance. while doing thing I am also listening to calls for any electrical problems that may arise during the shift and troubleshoot and correct the faults.
Pros
good working and busy day keeps you occupeid
Cons
insufficient documentation for electrical systems making task more difficult to solve
Not a job I recommend for anyway that enjoys life
Forlift Operator (Current Employee) –  Boardman, ORApril 30, 2018
The job had good pay yes but the amount of time put into the job your better off single and no kids.. the job was too much on hours for having family.
Pros
Good money
Cons
No family no life.
Stressful but great opportunity to advance
Team Leader Production (Current Employee) –  Quincy, WAApril 16, 2018
From start to finish there are days that are exceptionally stressful and days that almost go so smoothly that it's hard to bear. For anyone with a competitive drive and an extreme amount of patience, this is the place to be.
Pros
salary, benefits, growth opportunity
Cons
stress, overtime unpaid
ok place to work
Process lead (Current Employee) –  Warden, WAApril 10, 2018
i have worked here for 8 years don't think they will move me uo anymore i need to keep moving up in life not just stay in the same spot at all time need more pay
enviroment is stressfull coming from management
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Quincy, WAApril 9, 2018
I had a good experience before new management took over , about six or seven years ago, now days on my last day I worked more than ten hours and I was not allowed to have lunch or to go drink water and I had two supervisors next to me , watching me work on a hot place all the time , I do not recommend anybody working there under those conditions
Pros
good pay
Cons
always being stressed out and watched
lamb weston
Scaler (Former Employee) –  Boardman, ORMarch 30, 2018
I liked working here had no problem I was working in the scale house I loved the crew there I also worked in the lab I liked them there as well if I could I would work there again
Growing and competitive atmosphere along with great coworkers to work alongside with.
Export Services Trade Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAMarch 27, 2018
Solid workplace where you can grow into opportunities for advanced jobs, but also build strong working relationships with solid and qualified people. I learn and grow a lot each day I work there.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lamb Weston. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight