LanceSoft Inc Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
CMC Biologics, Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lansdale, PAApril 23, 2018
Worked as a consultant for major Pharma company in the area. Good productive work environment. Company was quick to follow up, paid on time. Pleasant to work with.
Home-based consulting job
Biostatistical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Home based office, Rydal , PAMarch 14, 2018
LanceSoft provided quick turnaround in reviewing hours submitted and quickly supplied compensation. Very little interaction with the LanceSoft staff, more focused on directly interacting with their client.
Pros
Autonomy, home-based work, quick review of hours submitted and payment of invoice.
Cons
Could take more effort in discussing client feedback with their contractor.
Disturb call and fake job request
Manager (Former Employee) –  La Plata, MDFebruary 23, 2018
This recruiting office have no management.

I believe this a bad owner company. Some of Indian beach of mother working there...

I'm sad very sad employee who call me every Friday. I also don't like this company owner.

This funking company give some gift director level and recruite job.

Nuisance, Idiot recruiter ...

Deeply sad Sufferer .....
Cons
Stupid company
Workplace culture
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Carrollton, OHDecember 28, 2017
I liked the people that I worked with. I was trained very well by a former co-worker. However, there was poor management. I don't think that management knew how to treat people.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor managment
very hit or miss with benefits
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 7, 2017
pay schedule is kinda bad, long wait until the first pay. can not access paystubs until payday, so if something is wrong, you have no way to know ahead of time and resolve it BEFORE payday. benefit start date doesn't match what's in the printed material. staff is friendly and courteous, but inconsistent with information
Pros
work to find you a contract job
Cons
consistency, having information in a timely fashion
Initial Phone Process
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MichiganJuly 7, 2017
I was asked for the month and date of my birth and the last four digits of my social security number. I would love to work here. Too much info req.
Pros
A seemingly good opportunity.
Cons
Too much personal info required over the phone.
it was ok
Medical Device Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 23, 2017
this is a a contract firm, jobs vary. background checks take a long time. could be helpful at times. I would here again if they found me a job. Insurance costs are very high
Got Hired
Receptionist/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 31, 2017
I was called by lance soft never heard of the company before in my life. They had a position at Ricoh, i had heard of Ricoh before, it was close to home, so i said sure I'll work it. I read a post where someone said they can't work a whole month with out pay. I called lance soft and told them i bills to pay, i can't go a whole month with out pay. I was paid within the week.. I started at Ricoh in may of 16, 4 months later was offered a position, lance soft emailed me with the offer and i was thrilled. I was hired with Ricoh in Sept 2016.

Of all the temp agency i have worked for Lance soft was the only agency that came through with a permanent position for me. I work temp jobs for over 10 years with the premise of this could become permanent. Lance soft came through for me. I would recommend them, but at the same time its up to the company you are working for to make the offer of permanent. I wish all of you luck.
Pros
Got a job out of it
Cons
waiting a month to get paid
Pay Schedule unrealistic
Contract MRA (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2017
People can not work in today's economic climate for a whole month without pay. Onboarding was totally disorganized and it was hard to understand when you did speak to them because of language barriers.
Pros
Clients are nice
Cons
poor management
Fun and supporting place
Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 9, 2017
Working as Us-IT recruiter learn about complete SDLC, Full recruitment life cycle, management is great, goods support from coworker.
Pros
support, guidance
Cons
Night shift
good company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAOctober 1, 2015
They Treated me well.

I did not stay there long. So I cannot say too much.
At LanceSoft's Round Table, consultants battle problems of a technical nature. The company provides a variety of information technology and consulting services in areas such as applications and systems development, infrastructure management, and quality assurance. The company also offers business outsourcing, including helpdesk, medical transcription, and human resources support, as well as IT contract and contract-to-hire services. Among its clients are small, midsized, and large companies in the health care, manufacturing, retail, and telecommunications industries, among others. LanceSoft operates from locations in the US, India, UK and Canada.

Mission: To relentlessly focus on balancing cost, time and quality – leveraging our experience, nurturing creativity driven by ethics in a challenging and fun filled environment while contributing constructively to the global community”
Pros
good mangement
Cons
Overall
MED-Management Aetna Better Health MLTC (Former Employee) –  New YorkFebruary 13, 2015
Work was great for me. Convenient travel also. I enjoyed the experience I gained while working with Aetna Better Health.
Contract work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 2, 2014
I loved working for Caterpillar through contract with Lancesoft Inc. The only downside is with contract work you do not have any paid time off, or holiday pay. I am looking for a full time position with benefits.