LanceSoft Inc Employee Reviews

Contractor Company
Urgent Inquiry Specialist (Former Employee) –  DePere, WINovember 12, 2018
Great foot in the door opportunity as a contractor position if opportunity with parent company is there. Payroll occurred as promised without any issues.
Salary is vey late and sometimes short on computation.
Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Virginia u.s.aNovember 3, 2018
Lancesoft mgmt is not very healthy environment. They short change imployees on overtimes. The jon is stressful and overtime are päid normal ratas if you don complain. Pay slips are give very late for you to notice difference
Pros
Heath insurance
Cons
Late in paying salary
Great Staffing company
HEDIS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 4, 2018
Very professional staffing company. I got a job thru them and it was a great experience. They are very nice and very collaborative with the employee. Would definitely recommend!
Pros
Fair pay, Professional Management
Poor pay schedule
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NCSeptember 3, 2018
Every week my paycheck was messed up.It was difficult to reach someone in payroll. Pay day was Mondays labor I did not get paid. Of course there wasn’t anyone available to correct this issue
Decent job, poor pay schedule
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJJune 20, 2018
Working for the client was pretty fair. The pay schedule that Lancesoft employs is ridiculous. They pay you on the 1st and 15th of every month, which may not always translate to every 2 weeks.
Amerihealth Caritas
Provider Enrollment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJune 14, 2018
Extremely hard to get hired on as a permanent employee. I was a temp for over a year and while I enjoyed the job, there are no beneifts as a temp. Pay was decent even in a temporary position.
Consistant work always something to do
Assistant Business Process Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 23, 2018
I work at Dominion Energy. Really love working with the people. Very comfortable atmosphere. Love the job. Just want something permanent. Enjoy working with the team.
Pros
Can work from home
Cons
No paid time off
Productive work environment
CMC Biologics, Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lansdale, PAApril 23, 2018
Worked as a consultant for major Pharma company in the area. Good productive work environment. Company was quick to follow up, paid on time. Pleasant to work with.
Home-based consulting job
Biostatistical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Home based office, Rydal , PAMarch 14, 2018
LanceSoft provided quick turnaround in reviewing hours submitted and quickly supplied compensation. Very little interaction with the LanceSoft staff, more focused on directly interacting with their client.
Pros
Autonomy, home-based work, quick review of hours submitted and payment of invoice.
Cons
Could take more effort in discussing client feedback with their contractor.
work place hard working
Budget/Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 9, 2018
you need to work hard and commit one self to the job.
have meetings and employee days
learn new software and programs
be ready to learn new programs and be fast
Pros
hours
Cons
salary
Not up to par with other agencies
Clinical- Contractor (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 30, 2018
Choose not to say - was disappointed with agency overall.
The agency was out-dated- travel/expense reimbursements not timely. Poor communications - slow to respond to email.
Pros
Got me an interview
Cons
Poor communication
Workplace culture
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Carrollton, OHDecember 28, 2017
I liked the people that I worked with. I was trained very well by a former co-worker. However, there was poor management. I don't think that management knew how to treat people.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor managment
stressfull
FL Field Service Technician/ Sub Contractor (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLDecember 15, 2017
no chance for advancement.horrible day to day scheduling , always messed my paycheck up. never allowed to give input on any project, and the supervisor was aracist
very hit or miss with benefits
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 7, 2017
pay schedule is kinda bad, long wait until the first pay. can not access paystubs until payday, so if something is wrong, you have no way to know ahead of time and resolve it BEFORE payday. benefit start date doesn't match what's in the printed material. staff is friendly and courteous, but inconsistent with information
Pros
work to find you a contract job
Cons
consistency, having information in a timely fashion
great temp agency
Administrative Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 24, 2017
very nice to be employee by this temp agency pay is reasonable, any issues are handled promptly.. give them a chance to help you reach goals and gaining experience.
Pros
you will be working
Cons
it's not permanent
great staffing service
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 21, 2017
LanceSoft is a temporary staffing agency where they place you if qualified with an organization that best fits. I was placed at Sychrony Financial as a Contract Worker for 6 mos. to 1 year.
daily procedure
Financial Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAOctober 18, 2017
My day was always busy and fast paced. The atmosphere was busy, a lot of interactions with customers, vendors, co-workers, VIP, and controller. I would recommend friends to apply to this company.
Pros
multiple benefits as a staffing agent
Cons
communication
do not support companies with high turnover
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CASeptember 26, 2017
There is a reason why a client has a high turnover rate of contract employee's, take the time to figure it out and weather you should support that client.
Pros
don't know
Cons
don't know
Great place to work! Beautiful building and gardens.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHJuly 25, 2017
I had accepted this consulting job, as it was close to my grandkids and home wasn't that long of a drive either. My job was a few steps down for me as it consisted of MAC work. Great folks on the Team, and all my Customers were pleasant. Really enjoyed working there,, and still stay in touch with a co-worker.
Pros
Excellent work environment.
Cons
Lance soft was so convoluted that I quit. I still miss working at Scotts Miracle-Gro.
Great contract assignment
Contractor (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 16, 2017
I was a contractor for a seasonal Medical abstraction position, I enjoyed my job assignment. I had difficulties receiving timely correspondence from LanceSoft Human Resources.
Pros
Job assignment
Cons
Communication