LANDCORP Employee Reviews

Don’t waste your time....
Corporate (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 13, 2018
This place is an absolute joke. One owner who parades his office wagging his finger with 2 little sidekicks who care to listen. There is no structure. There are no rules. Only one old man in retirement age clinging on to his business for dear life. So if your looking for a place to grow and develop your career, forget it. The company has severe financial issues, beginning with the government, all the way through making payroll for any given employee. Do yourself a favor and don’t waste your time.
slow and quiet work place
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 10, 2018
i worked everyday no days off other than that it was a place to get your work done and if you wernt a people person it was a great job for you because it was so early in the morning.
Pros
good hrs
Cons
no days off
professional and productive
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 19, 2018
Landcorp is always growing and providing opportunity for crew members to reach your goals professionally and personally and will challenge you to be your best. Everyone is so nice from all levels of the company.
Pros
companies experience, opportunity
Hispanics ONLY
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 27, 2018
The ownership is insane and you absolutely must submit to the Hispanic social club that this company is. The owner is intensely unprofessional.No joke. Stay away.
Pros
None. Seriously none at all
Cons
The owner is crazy. Talk about going down the rabbit hole.
Unprofessional company that works you and treats you like a Workhorse with low pay no Deliverance on benefits and no respect
Housekeeper/ inspector/ Runner (Former Employee) –  Angels Camp, CAMarch 1, 2018
Worst company I have ever worked for. And I did work for Wyndham for over a year so I'm able to compare the two. landcorp took over Wyndham so don't think that you won't be working at the Wyndham resort
Under your management as well as Wyndham management which already has quite a reputation itself. But also the housekeeping staff is very low quality yet they pay the lazy workers more than the hard workers they give you Promises of raises and benefits before you start but you're never working enough hours to actually be full-time and receive those benefits and they end up giving your raises to other people that they favor regardless of their efforts so people who should be below you are actually making more than you within a month or two truly I would never ever ever recommend someone working for these people if you do I promise you you will regret it not long after
Pros
Can be flexible with people schedules
Cons
The energy the people the management the broken promises
Ownership is insane
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 21, 2018
If you like working for a company with a mentally disabled owner then LandCorp is the job for. Ownership was never wrong. Extremely high turnover rate. Over 20 employees went through the doors in just the one year that I worked there
Pros
Cons
Ownership
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 2, 2017
Great place to work but always lots of changes -- some of the changes didn't make sense. Management willing to take a chance on people they think are talented even if they don't have direct job experience--nice to see that in a company.
Good starter job for young people
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 24, 2017
Precision is really good for young people looking for a first job, safe and comfortable work environment, decent pay rate . You can move up to just about any positions depending on how hard you work.
Productive place to work at
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMarch 15, 2017
A typical day would be breaking down queens full of dishes and stacking the dishes as well.
What I learned here was that you have to work as a team to overcome the night.
The management was good everyone got along with them and can talk about the problems that go on with in the work place.
The hardest part was when we had big parties and we had a lot of dishes coming in.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when we all took our breaks we all ate lunch together.
Pros
Free linches
Cons
Always busy