Lander Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Lander regional Hospital
Worker Comp (Former Employee) –  Lander, WY 82520April 1, 2018
Lander Regional Hospital was a great place to work. The management team was excellent to work for and with. LifePoint Hospitals in general seem to be a great company to work for
Career killer job
Travel Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lander, WYAugust 30, 2017
This hospital is one you go to at the end of your career. I was there for a 13 week assignment in which I worked 263 hours of overtime. The other dayshift person told me I could work as much as I wanted so i signed for lots of overtime for a 7a to 7p job. I literally say on my rear for 10 hours a day. The town, however, was wonderful and the people were great. The manager of Respiratory was a great guy but he was a lab tech and was head of lab and respiratory. The department had been without a dept head for nearly a year.
Pros
free meals on nightshift and weekends
Cons
no backup
The HR director is destroying this hospital
Former Director (Former Employee) –  Lander, WYMarch 27, 2016
Terrible administration! Exploit employees, does not honor agreements. Over worked, under paid, middle management and front line staff. Mass firing of 20-30 year staff members. Over paid travel leaders don't have to follow the same rules as the under paid FT staff. A lot of good staff victims to an overly powerful HR Director. This use to be a great hospital, no longer respected by its community, it's doctors or its staff. This administration does not support employees or set them up to be successful. High expectations, zero resources.
Pros
Staff, Doctors
Cons
Ceo, Hr, Coo, chronic turn over of CNO, and departnent directors
in the boonies
registered nurse (Former Employee) –  lander wyomingApril 15, 2015
Owned by Lifepoint corporation. shifts frequently cancelled. they hire new grad RNs but do yourself a favor and keep looking.
Pros
will hire new grads
Cons
unsafe ratios
Highly connected to the community.
Director (Former Employee) –  Lander, WYApril 12, 2015
Direct care personnel supervision.
Good team to work with and share ideas.
Challenging working in a small town.
Knowing the employees and their families.
Great place to work!
Admissions Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lander, WYJuly 26, 2013
I look forward to coming to work everyday. I get along with all my co-workers as well as my boss. I learn something new everyday whether it is learning how to deal with different types of patients to dealing with different programs or insurances. I work alot in the Emergency Room so I get to see new faces coming and going everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is variation. I work the E.R. and the up front admissions.