Landi English Employee Reviews

Unfair company / don’t waste your time
English Instructor (Former Employee) –  ChinaDecember 10, 2018
Landi advertises that you will make $18/20 per hour. What they fail to tell you is that you only get paid IF your students show up, and that is a big IF!!! You have to put in the times you are available and you get money subtracted if you are a minute late even if the student doesn’t show up on time! I asked for time off for my daughters wedding before I even took the position and I was told that It wasn’t a problem. When my 30 day probation period was up, they told me I couldn’t work anymore because I took too much time off! I realize it’s a different country, but I still expect fair work conditions. They also informed me that I wasn’t going to get paid for the half a month that I worked because I wasn’t “eligible “.
Pros
Great kids
Cons
Terrible communication/ work for free
Productive Company
English Teacher (Former Employee) –  WADecember 8, 2018
My work day would start by me waking up at 3 am, driving through the dark to get to my dad's office which has good internet speed, then I would go up into his office , set up, review lessons, do the lessons, and that was all.
Pros
Got to work remotely
Cons
Messed up my sleep schedule