Landi English Employee Reviews for Tutor

Overall good
ESL Tutor (Former Employee) –  Home BasedApril 23, 2019
Working here is quite nice. My students are absolutely lovely, and I get good bookings. The management team is supportive, and the facebook communities are really caring. It's really nice to share with people who are working together with you.
Pros
Fellow tutors are very encouraging and supportive of each other.
Cons
There isn't much to complain about. Advice: Keep up the good work!
Productive and fun work place
Online English Tutor (Current Employee) –  IndiananMarch 25, 2019
I have been working at Landi English for about 7 months. I love our teaching platform and the material. Our students are adorable, and I'm very happy to see the progress they have made.
Pros
Nice teaching material and platform
Cons
None that I can think of right now
Fun workplace with great kids
English tutor (Former Employee) –  GAMarch 21, 2019
Landi is the best online company so far, at least they offered me a stable schedule and my regular students were so adorable. Their leave policy is quite strict however if you are not late or don't disappear without any notifications, you will even get more bonuses. At least the policy is not a problem for me and I always get paid on time.
Pros
Supportive team, good communication, company culture
Cons
Leave policy
Official response from Landi English
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your kind comment. Landi English is really lucky to have you, and all of us are seeking to better ourselves and the company!

A Warm Place to Work for
Online Tutor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 20, 2019
Landi English is the first company I work for after graduation, and my job here is quite rewarding.
The company itself is progressive and cohesive, and everyone seems to be pursuing a common goal.
The platform is okay and useful, my students are lovely, and it feels really nice to grow together with them.
Overall, I enjoy working in the company which always seeks to best release your potential and which offers you diverse possible career paths for your future.
Pros
Diver Career Paths
Cons
None that I can think of right now
Haphazard/poor communication/age discrimination
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 5, 2019
Before I joined Landi, when I was reading reviews of the company, one former employee described the management's tone as "condescending" and that is apt. You will not feel valued as a tutor. It concerned me to see, in the online teaching community discussions, many reports from talented/experienced online teachers over the age of 45-50 that they were rejected. in their applications They were puzzled. There is a growing consensus in the online teaching community that Landi passes over "older" teachers regardless of how skilled, warm, vivacious they are.
Pros
Cute children
Cons
see text