Landi English Pay & Benefits reviews

A Stable Job and Income
English Teacher (ESL) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2019
I have been working for Landi for several months, and my experience is really good so far! The fixed schedule is suitable for me because I myself just want a stable job and income. My bookings are just fine and the students are really cute. For me, the staff at Landi are quite helpful and friendly. Anyway, I love this job and I really like it here.
Pros
Stable schedule and Income
Cons
Nothing really at the moment
Stable and Substantial Income
Online Tutor (Current Employee) –  IndianaMay 9, 2019
Landi's staff are very supportive. I am a mom of two kids', and sometimes it can be challenging for me to balance work and life. I've been working at Landi for almost a year, and it's been a great experience. I am able to have a stable and substantial income thanks to Landi.
Pros
Fixed schedule and high booking ratio
Cons
Wish I can offer more available hours
A Good Match
Online English Teacher (Current Employee) –  TXMarch 21, 2019
Landi is a good match for me. I am an early riser myself so I am used to the online teaching schedule. I love teaching and getting along with kids, and I am thankful for this chance. My pay is received on time and my operator is quite helpful. The leave policy is a little strict, and I am not encouraged to change my schedule, but that's understandable. The company has other bonuses, like referral bonus, so overall, it is rewarding for me.
Pros
stability and bonuses
Cons
strict leave policy and schedule
Official response from Landi English
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your support. Landi English is lucky to have you, and we are dedicated to creating a better environment for our teachers!

Fun workplace with great kids
English tutor (Former Employee) –  GAMarch 21, 2019
Landi is the best online company so far, at least they offered me a stable schedule and my regular students were so adorable. Their leave policy is quite strict however if you are not late or don't disappear without any notifications, you will even get more bonuses. At least the policy is not a problem for me and I always get paid on time.
Pros
Supportive team, good communication, company culture
Cons
Leave policy
Official response from Landi English
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your kind comment. Landi English is really lucky to have you, and all of us are seeking to better ourselves and the company!