Landi English Employee Review

View all Landi English reviews

A Good Match
Online English Teacher (Current Employee) –  TXMarch 21, 2019
Landi is a good match for me. I am an early riser myself so I am used to the online teaching schedule. I love teaching and getting along with kids, and I am thankful for this chance. My pay is received on time and my operator is quite helpful. The leave policy is a little strict, and I am not encouraged to change my schedule, but that's understandable. The company has other bonuses, like referral bonus, so overall, it is rewarding for me.
Pros
stability and bonuses
Cons
strict leave policy and schedule
Official response from Landi English
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your support. Landi English is lucky to have you, and we are dedicated to creating a better environment for our teachers!

Other Landi English Employee Reviews

Unstable Job
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 6, 2019
You don't know how many hour you will do until the day of. It is a very unstable job. It is good if you are seeking extra money, but not to have as an only job. The hourly rate is fair and the hours available are also good.
A Stable Job and Income
English Teacher (ESL) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2019
I have been working for Landi for several months, and my experience is really good so far! The fixed schedule is suitable for me because I myself just want a stable job and income. My bookings are just fine and the students are really cute. For me, the staff at Landi are quite helpful and friendly. Anyway, I love this job and I really like it here.
Pros
Stable schedule and Income
Cons
Nothing really at the moment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landi English. Our community is ready to answer.

Landi English Reviews by Job Title