Landi English Employee Review

View all Landi English reviews

Unstable Job
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 6, 2019
You don't know how many hour you will do until the day of. It is a very unstable job. It is good if you are seeking extra money, but not to have as an only job. The hourly rate is fair and the hours available are also good.

Other Landi English Employee Reviews

A Stable Job and Income
English Teacher (ESL) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2019
I have been working for Landi for several months, and my experience is really good so far! The fixed schedule is suitable for me because I myself just want a stable job and income. My bookings are just fine and the students are really cute. For me, the staff at Landi are quite helpful and friendly. Anyway, I love this job and I really like it here.
Pros
Stable schedule and Income
Cons
Nothing really at the moment
Good Company but.....
Teacher (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 13, 2019
I worked for Landi for about 4 months. They aren't a bad company and ALWAYS pay on time (or early) but the one problem I have is their clock in system. They have a sort of 3 strike rule for no call no show and this is understandable. But, there are times when you may forget to clock in and are available. They will still cancel your class and penalize you even though you reach out to them 10 minutes before the class and tell them you are available. A little more understanding and less automation in this area and I believe they would be a really great company. Overall, my experiences with this company were mostly positive.
Pros
Great platform and decent pay
Cons
Management is too automated and not very understanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landi English. Our community is ready to answer.

Landi English Reviews by Job Title