Landmark Group Employee Reviews

Your basic convenient store
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 13, 2018
This was my first time working for a convenient store that was attached to a gas station. I found the regular customer like the basic service that is natural southern hospitality.
Pros
Meeting new customer
Cons
Short breaks no lunch
Productive, fun at work, more training sessions
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Arabia, OHJune 3, 2018
Good atmosphere in that company to learn and grow, we can make our carrier well settled,good leaders, no politics in that company, more training sessions on regarding our job title
Muy inestable
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 16, 2018
Nunca sabias donde estarias trabajando al siguiente dia
It was fun
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 15, 2018
Unfortunately it was another company that sold and failed to inform employees. It was a great place to work, management always had an open door policy.
Pros
advancement opportunities
Cons
They sell their properties
Multi Tasking
Office Administrator - Internship (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 9, 2018
Multi tasking was often required, and I always had a list of things to finish. This kept the job interesting and was fairly busy. Overall good place to work.
Administration is ready to throw the Treatment Nurse under the bus!
Treatment Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAApril 30, 2018
The facility hired me as the Treatment Nurse for approximately 140 residents. They do not send you to get the certification and appropriate training for two years since hire date. Serious lack of support regarding difficult wounds, appropriate treatment orders, guidance with wounds, weekly measurements, pictures, skin audits, all foley catheters, admission assessments, toenail and fingernail trimmings every other week on all residents, ordering supplies, taking phone calls all day and trying to push the cart to perform the treatments....it goes on. They cannot keep a Wound care nurse and never will.
Pros
free lunch, clean facilty
Cons
Management!! No support, very critical and bully the new employees
Productive and fun
National Capital Region (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionApril 22, 2018
My job in landmark is good and fun they paid me good in my salary but my ceo is always annoying and not friendly to their person in job..thats why i am not idolizing my ceo as my inspiration in job.
Pros
Cons
One hour break
Fun Place to work
Jr. Party Chief / Instrument Man (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2018
This place is a good place for new surveyors to learn. It was also a good place for old surveyors to work beings the jobs they'de give you were so easy it was like being retired!! Its a good feeling to have to think one day I could work at a place like this and not have to worry about a boss or contractor breathing down my back!!
Pros
Fun work
Cons
Pay was low
Fun Place to work
Security (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARFebruary 25, 2018
The best part of this job is getting to watch ball games when you are working. I also like to watch people having fun. The job is not stressful at all.
Pros
Free shirt and food items.
Cons
Having to stand all day.
Employmemt is alright just need better communication skills
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 31, 2018
Landmark is a cool place 2 work just have to do better with talking to employees. The management team needs to do better as far as working with employees.
productive
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 19, 2017
busy, working with people with disabilities. Managemnt is amazing always willing to help. Hardest part of job in poor communication with Supervisors limited English.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
great health care coverage
I really enjoyed working there
Assistant Maintenance / Make Ready (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXDecember 18, 2017
Great staff and competitive wages. I made ready apartments which means making them as new as possible after move-outs. I also was the quality control manager over the porter and housekeeper.
Pros
Free rent and health benefits
Cons
When on call you work 7 days a week.
really comfortable and safety first
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  SKY GARDEN BABYSHOP IN BURJUMAN,BUR DUBAINovember 24, 2017
Enjoying with team in comfortable environment,safety first is given,providing training,following oracle system,providing sale time to time for the customer.
Pros
free lunch in sale time
Cons
short break
Poor organization, work culture
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 16, 2017
I would not recommend working for this facility. There is no organization or leadership. They do not enforce enough consequences of late workers, not enough supplies. There is no teamwork for majority of workers. There is some but the management does not help.
Pros
2 meals
Cons
Not enough supplies, meals are not really free, comes out of your check
Productive and fun experience with shoemart concept at Landmark Arabia Dammam
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ash SharqīyahNovember 9, 2017
In my previous experience I can leaned lot of knowledge in our organisation which is company has provided different tips of training like customer service training,people management training,product knowledge training,merchandising standards training,etc..

When I was joined this organisation in 2005 as a senior sales associate which I was working with Shoemart concept. I can learn more knowledge about shoe products.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
Health care, Insurance
Fun games room
Assistant Supervisor / Administrative officer (Current Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesOctober 21, 2017
We have our fun games room like table tennis and dart.Were able to play every break time together with our collegues and manager.it was a great and good idea from our managment.
decent place to work
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 18, 2017
company went out of business, hence why I'm no longer there. worked there for almost 20 years, ICI was also a branch of Landmark Construction. decent place to work
yes it is landmark
Regional Training Manager-LEVANT (Former Employee) –  levantOctober 8, 2017
yes its landmark where you can do shopping or even come for a life living!
one of the biggest workplace in the middle east and a place to grow and learn, motivation is always there, success is always seen .

fast pace
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 28, 2017
Great company hard work and dedication I will definitely work here again have to have strength and be productive fast paced work environment amazing experience
fast paced
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 21, 2017
its ok for a part time job or just for extra money. a lot on your feet. had to work a lot outside during inclement weather especially for the football games. does not pay to well
Pros
free lunches at times
Cons
short breaks