Landmark Hospitals Employee Reviews

Inconsistent
Human Resources Director (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTAugust 17, 2018
Landmark Hospital has so much potential but all seven hospitals are ran by a reactive-minded physician who is out to make money, instead of bettering the lives of employees. This, coupled with some of his ruinous business choices, has resulted in the damaged careers of employees who were never at fault.
Pros
Clean
Cons
Passive-aggressive executives.
poor place to work
SPD Manager (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 24, 2018
hired in a manager but was micromanaged by a different department. wasn't allowed to do my job properly by people who know nothing about sterile technique
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor management
RN (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 18, 2018
Overall is a good place to work. I get to use my ICU skills without the stress of working in an ICU. Cons are a gossipy work environment. Get to work closely with the respiratory therapists and onsite MD. High turnover. LTACHs have a bad reputation, but I think they are just misunderstood. Would definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Get to use critical thinking
Cons
Benefits aren't great, lazy coworkers, gossipy
No hours
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTMay 16, 2018
Working as a CNA is difficult when there are no hours available for working due to low census. Overall, I enjoyed working for Landmark, but I would have like to have been able to actually go to work
On the go with little to no help from coworkers
PCT/CNA (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMarch 29, 2018
The beginning was amazing but it quickly turned into never enough staff, supplies, working equipment and calling off several times throughout the week down staffing to one tech/ per extremely heavy work load not manageable.
Punitive environment that lacks professional behavior toward others.
Social Worker/Casemanager (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOMarch 15, 2018
Landmark is a punitive environment. It lacks systems that enhance employment. The freedom to express opinions is not allowed. It is an environment whereby administration breeds disrespect for staff members.
Horrible Patient care and managers.
Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAMarch 4, 2018
This was the worst hospital for me to work for. The staff is overworked and the managers are horrible. After working really hard to organize the storage room, they terminated my position and replace me with a clerk, that's all I have to say.
Cons
Very poor managers
Great pay, and an excellent team.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Athens, GADecember 28, 2017
This was only my second nursing job (the first being in a nursing home), so I feel like Landmark is where I became a "real" nurse. The variety of complex patients provide excellent learning experiences, especially for a newer nurse, and the teamwork between nursing, respiratory, and (most) CNAs is hard to beat. The night shift and weekend pay differentials are quite nice, too!
Pros
Pay, making your own schedule, teamwork
Cons
Short-staffed or being sent home for a low census.
Loved it
Registered ICU/LTAC Nurse (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 14, 2017
I learned alot from working at LMH. I loved it! Great experience. The pay was great, benefits were good. Available CEO & DON at all times. Scheduling was easy.
ok place
RN (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 23, 2017
typical med surg floor ok place to work ,money could be better staffing always an issue ,no one stays because of the work load
but its new hospital they probably still building the team
great place to work
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAOctober 4, 2017
i learned that you can help cook anything less than 30 mins and how to pruee and mashed foods up for patients . co worker were very easy to get along with
Hard place to work.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Athens, GASeptember 19, 2017
A nurse typically has five to six patients. There is a lot of wound care and most patients are on several types of antibiotics. Also, a lot of the patients have trachs and pegs.
No morale, poor upper management
Worker (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 8, 2017
Not a very good place to work. Staff has very low morale. Upper management not in touch with what their employees are going through out on the floor. Way too many conflicts of interests between having family members as bosses. Employees work on a skeleton crew.
Doctors trust Respiratory
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJuly 27, 2017
There wasn't a doctor on staff all the time. We have to be able to think about was the patients needs were and act on it. Sometimes, we had to work short handed,
Pros
I was able to use my skilles
Cons
nights
Brand new OR s are State of the Art and beautiful
Vice President of Surgical Services (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 24, 2017
Lovely place to work the new surgical suites are enormous. The hospital is only 2 years old. Recent management change was positive. Overall nice to work here
Didn't like
Nurses Assistant (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAJuly 10, 2017
Not a place that I enjoyed working at. I loved my position and the patients that I took care of but some of the things that I was required to do was not something that I was licensed for.
Stay far away from this place
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 10, 2017
The worst!!!!!! They don't have enough staff. And when they do have staff, they send them home because the patient census is low. So that means they will use up you're PTO time so your check will be ok.
Not doing well
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 9, 2017
This is a very stressful job environment that does not seem to care about employee satisfaction, it is about the bottom dollar. They are managed by a very strict corporate structure that does not work here in Utah.
Mismanaged
Other (Former Employee) –  MurrayJuly 7, 2017
Hours are usually cut never enough patients in house some weeks are good if they are able to have at least twenty patients, management and leadership is poorly handled, consent complaints from department heads if they don't get there way, the CEO has poor communication with staff members. Call lights constantly going off because they only have one CNA on the floor and the nurse are too lazy to go and help someone, for a simple task.Overall if you want a place where its flexible to work because of consent hours cuts this is the place for you but I don't recommend it.
Pros
met very good people
Cons
very poor management, hours cut
Not recommended
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTJune 26, 2017
Bad management. They care more about profits than patient care! No training, inexperienced staff. Poor quality of care. I do not recommend employment here.
Pros
Cons
Everything I mentioned above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landmark Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8