LandrumHR Employee Reviews

Great place to try and get your foot back in the door
Information Technology Technician (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 25, 2019
Landrum HR is a temp agency that strives in helping workers get back into the workforce of their choice. Great company to work for, courtesy to all who work there. Great with clients that the employee works for, great communications..
Pros
Get's you back to work in a timely fashion
Cons
little to no Benefits, Vacations, pto, holidays
Temp agency various portion most enjoyable to work for
The last job site Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FL 32504March 14, 2019
A typical day at work : Pleasant

What I learned : Various positions Customer service, Data Entry, Balancing, Outlook, Kronos timesheet.

Management : Various depending job requirements

Work place culture: Medical office environment, banking office environment, Security Monitoring office environment , Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable office environment

Hardest part of the job : I am very detail orient I over think things i prioritize so i have to learn to shorten my prioritizing.

The most enjoyable part of the job : be exceptionally good at or proficient and enjoying my work environment
Pros
Having medical benefits, paid vacation, sick leave, annual leave
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits
LandrumHR - as an internal employee
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 12, 2019
Once lead by ethics and smart people, it’s now run by someone who is not emotionally intelligent. He’d be the first to say he wants to replace everyone with robots. Everyone is on eggshells waiting for another crazy, half-baked idea that typically involves giving less service.
Pros
Centrally located
Cons
Unstable business model, Management, joyless.
Unprofessional staff and poor place to get a job through.
Patient Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 2, 2019
Given 1 assignment. Contract ended. They never tried to get me another assignment. I have applied for multiple positions with Landrum and still have never heard anything from them. This staffing agency is just like the others. Make promises and never deliver.
Pros
Cons
Poor communication from management
Helped you learn what was needed to fill your position.
Temp assignments (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL 32504January 15, 2019
Was given more than one assignment as a temp with hopes of possible hiring. Enjoyed most of whom I worked with during my daily activities. Given direction on forwarding calls per a callers needs and other stress related stat issues when it applied. Enjoyed being cross-trained for other duties as they became available.
Pros
Occational free lunches for meetings.
Cons
Allowed breakes as needed.
It was a great job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 2, 2018
It was a great job. The only issue is that it was a yearly contracted job. So once the year was up that is the end of that job. I enjoyed it and learned new skills.
Pros
Great co-workers and good pay
Cons
yearly contract
They build you up to knock you down
IT Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 25, 2018
The circumstances behind my brief employment were quite good, but one conversation jeopardized everything I had worked toward in the company I was assigned to. If you get a good job here, do the following to avoid disappointment:

- smile
- be nice
- don't be honest about yourself
- avoid divulging any personal information about yourself
- never state what your hopes and dreams are
- avoid talk of money at all costs
- don't get comfortable with anyone
- assume everyone you work with will crucify you without a second thought (it's better this way since you'll never let your guard down)
- get used to living in a state of cognitive dissonance
- never say anything negative about coffee

If you follow this pattern, you'll do fine. Otherwise, you'll get canned over the weekend and you'll be the last person to know about it.

It also helps to keep a bottle of hand sanitizer and some daytime over the counter medication with you since you'll be shaking a lot of hands during your first week. You never know what kind of sicknesses are going around at the office. Good luck.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Conniving coworkers, uninformed management, constantly stepping on eggshells
Worked for Landrum on Assignment/ Great Temp Agency to work for.
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 6, 2018
Landrum is a good company to work for as a temp looking for permanent work. They do their best to match you with employers that meet your needs as an employee.
Excellent hire staffing agency
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 1, 2018
Typically work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week. They are very good at getting you into a job that is either temporary or a possible contract to hire. Everyone at Landrum is extremely friendly and supportive.
Pros
friendly, caring, supportive
Cons
wages are low
Good place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 26, 2018
Contracted out to GE plant in Pensacola, Fl., after the initial interview only had contact with them over the phone. Very professional and easy to deal with.
landrum is the best
General Laborer/ General Electric (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 12, 2018
I love working for landrum staffing the pay is good if we hit that mark they give back to there employees which I love about them most companies don't do that.
Pros
safety first
fun work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 27, 2018
I loved working for Landrum Staffing,Landrum has always showed that they really cares for their employees.They offered great pay and benefits for their employees and tries to put you in the field that fits your skills
Pros
fun place to work
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 25, 2018
Loved working here. People at Landrum HR were wonderful, professional, friendly, supported and caring. Great place to work. I will recommended this company to everyone.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Small kitchen.
staff freindly and helpful
Phone Bank Operator (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 19, 2018
it was so long ago I almost forgot . I can remember the staff being friendly and helpful. They would call with good job placements. This gave me plenty of opportunities
Pros
good leads on job placement
Cons
temp
productive and good opportunities
Supervisor of Elections Office (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 10, 2018
very resourceful company..Workplace culture is very good, great oportunities...most enjoyable part of the job is there priority to place you at the best jobs.
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 8, 2018
It was a great place to work and the employees really supported each other. Management believed in the employees and worked with them to make it a great place.
Avoid
Employee (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 29, 2017
I do not recommend working there. Work life balance is unfair and they expect you to work long hours with no incentives. There is no room for advancement.
Friendly staff
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 26, 2017
Landrum staffing help with a lot of job seeking and finding the right job that fits you. Very competitive once you get in sometimes it hard to stay in some company's are part time or contract.
Pros
Always work
Benefits
Co-workers were awesome Management is unprofessional
Internal employee (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 15, 2017
In the time that I worked at Landrum I learned how unprofessional management is not only in the corporate office but also in each branch office. Managers are hired that are not qualified for the position which leads to poor decision making that effects employees. Managers and upper management never seem to be on the same page. Anytime someone has a question it takes forever to get an answer because no one seems to be able to answer any questions. Employees are not treated fairly and they certainly do not follow policies made by the company or HR laws. The company is on a downward spiral so I would not reccomend this company to anyone for an internal position and candidates that are trying to find a job through the company fall through he cracks. If you really want to find a job I would use another staffing agency that actually cares about there employees and candidates.
Pros
Some co-workers were fun to be around
Cons
Management!!!
Great Place
County Extension Technician II (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLNovember 14, 2017
Great place if you are looking for temporary work. I would not recommend if you are looking to go direct. Not many options. And the pay is not very well when you start on a contract