Langley and Taylor Pool Corporation

Langley and Taylor Pool Corporation Employee Reviews

Professional management and very dedicated people at this company and staff loves helping everyone. Very good communication with employees. Takes time to answer all concerns and questions.
Pros
Communicaton
Cons
No Cons
ManagementIn general, managers at Langley and Taylor Pool Corporation are very understanding of the techs they try in every way to make it easy for us when out in the field
I loved this company through my careers. However reason company is rated low by individuals. They could not handle the work load, called out and we have to step in. Reason I switched to service. Winey babies with no work ethic and bash a company. If you can't handle real life work schedule. Stay home. Second some members in HOA lie about everything when it comes to service. to Seond.
Pros
Wonderful Staff and company's
Cons
Long hour's
Langley and Taylor provides the perfect opportunity for high schoolers in need of a summer job. Lifeguarding with Langley and Taylor provides the perfect platform to learn important communication and life skills.
Pros
Life skills
Cons
Not the best management, long hours.
I have been working with them for 4-5 years and they are a great place to work. Management really cares about the employees. Everyone is super nice and friendly. Highly recommend working there!!
Pros
Friendly staff, Great oppurtunities to advance, great work enviorment
Cons
Leave a review. Help people like you.