Language Scientific, Inc

Language Scientific, Inc Employee Reviews

work hard and room for advancement. good work life balance with option to work remote depending upon your position. small company feel. Located near public transportation
Pros
free snacks
The work is stressful. Sales team gets to WFH (pre-covid) seemingly whenever they want and not held accountable when they screw up. When questioned, often give a "whoops, sorry!" response while the PM has to scramble to fix their error in order to get the project finished on time.PM management is super nice, helpful and gave good feedback. Always willing to step in when needed.
Pros
You get cake once a month
Cons
tedious, thankless, stressful. I found my self constantly having to check emails after COB and on weekends.
The leadership at the very top of this company is excellent. They really care about each and every employee. Benefits available at LS are generous. Office environment is comfortable.
I truly enjoyed working at Language Scientific, and the experience prepared me for my next job as a medical editor. The staff was very pleasant, yet professional to work with, and I was always paid on time.
has been the best decision I’ve ever made. The office culture is amazing, and the sales “pit” is full of energy throughout the day. If you don’t get pumped up on the floor just by listening to everyone else on the phone, this probably isn’t the job for you. There are several ongoing training opportunities, and depending on who your Director is, you could have an amazing direct team experience, too.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Fun place to work at. Friendly environment, and approachable management. Unfortunately, limited chances of progression due the small size of the company
Company is small which is great and exciting. BUT the management and culture is not up to par. The executive team tries to act clueless but they all know their managers are bullies that make employees lives miserable day in and day out.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Everything about how this place is run. Micromanagement. Bullying by the managers and favoritism
Managers don't treat you like a person. They just keep piling on the work even though you are making an extremely low salary for the local cost of living.