Lanier Parking Solutions Employee Reviews

One of the best companies I have worked for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 3, 2018
Lanier is a young company and the atmosphere from upper management reflects that. Very chill. Great pay. Great benefits! I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with them.
Pros
Little micro management
Cons
Communication issues between upper and mid-level management
Lanier Parking Solutions was a great work experience for me.. the managers are down to earth and understanding people., helpful and welcoming.,
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2018
Everyone was very friendly and welcoming., help was never far away., they were always ready to help others.. the managers and supervisors would work with me if I need extra hours or a more flexible schedule.. and they made sure that the work environment was safe
Pros
Every now and again they would reward us with free lunch or extended breaks
Cons
Our break was kind of short
Fun on some days. Stressful on most.
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2018
Used to be relaxed and fun. New management is not what I would like to see in a company. I enjoyed my management team a lot, but I have been shifted out of that circle and no longer enjoy working here.
Tolerable
Valet Cashier (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 12, 2018
Working for Lanier isn't all that bad, I've just chosen to give something else a try. To each his own, but me personally, I don't want to do this forever. This is definitely not a job i'd like to make a career out of.
Great place to have as part time
Valet Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 8, 2018
If you need more hours there is "seniority" even if people are signed on with you. Managers make buddies and favorites get all the hours / leeway to do as they please. Exciting and physical job besides that.
Pros
chance to see nice cars
Cons
managers are immature and childish
Overall Good Company
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2018
Lanier was a great company to work for. The promote from within. The pay was competitive to the market. My only complaint was the work/life balance. I was in a demanding department that required a lot of time on and off the job.
Fun, relaxed work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 9, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Lanier Parking Solutions. I interviewed and was hired for a Janitor position. I worked in this capacity for nine months and an opportunity to interview for a Cashier opened and I was promoted to Cashier.
Pros
relaxed
Cons
healthcare
Easy place to work if your self motavated
Porter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2018
as a porter you made all areas presentable you cleaned, sweep, mopped and maintain a parking garage and if you take pride in your work your job was simple
All they seemed to care about was growing - forget about what they had
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 31, 2018
I've been with them a long time. Had a great local Manager who they insisted relocate. He/She refused and they basically drove that person to quite. Couple up and down years, but theyre OK.
Pros
Steady hours and pay
Cons
Seems like Management is always about to lose their job. Makes me want to stay in the garage
An Easy Job made Hard
Lead Valet Dispatcher Maintenance Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 21, 2017
Worked for them almost 3 year and it never got better. It was a constant fight for me to get the schedule and position I wanted. The job is very stressful for no reason. Underhanded management. Bottom line corporate only worry about the money and will get ride of you in a minute. I would not recommend this job to any onless you really need the money. We where always understaffed.
Pros
Great co-worker, weekends off
Cons
To many to count
Fast paced,organized, self starter/ motavated
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 29, 2017
My day starts at 8:30 am, I open office, when cashier/meter paperwork is brought to the office I start printing out reports and entering data while answering phones,greeting people that may knock on door. Also while management is interviewing getting paperwork for applicants in order.If we have a new hire start I enter their personal info into files, get them suited into a uniform, ready orientation information to be viewed, and call supervisor to take to work location. Depending on the day of month there are corp. forms to complete and return.
I order supplies/uniforms as needed.
Customer service
VALET SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2017
This job made you work one on one with customers. It was a fast paced environment due to having to get customers cars quickly. You also have to be friendly to your customers.
work is always there, very stressful somtimes
lead-Valet (Current Employee) –  Midtown, AtlantaNovember 2, 2017
my experience with lanier has been long, The hours are there but no room for advancement and management is always changing,
No benefits at all. I been with this company 2 years now and never was able to use my vacation time nor was i paid for it
Pros
discounts on parking
Cons
no breaks, no communication
Productive Workplace
Event Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 25, 2017
Enjoyed working at Lanier Parking Solutions. Very professional workplace and very productive atmosphere. Employees worked together to get the job done.
Lanier
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 5, 2017
Folks at lanier were hard working and aggressive . your day begins at 6:30 am you review emails return phone calls and schedule/attend meeting. you manage approximately 5-25 folks and work with the on all operational and HR concerns.
Pros
good folks
Cons
management
Great working environment
Field Manager, Operations Excellence (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2017
Best working environment I've worked in. Not only did I learn a great deal from an awesome team, but was able to pass on that knowledge to new team members. There was a great deal of opportunities to advance. The company believed promoting from within. It was not only a company, but a family as well.
Pros
The working teams/departments within the company. Great people.
Cons
Ocassionally a change in staffing.
Great job friendly staff
Ticket accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 17, 2017
I love this job if i had the opportunity i would work for them anytime. Treated me like family , they really made me feel like part of the team and welcomed me with open arms
It's a decent side gig
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2017
There's little job security because it's cheaper for them to replace you with an automated system. Management at my work location didn't care much about employee safety, as one of my coworkers was robbed at gunpoint, and another was mugged. Somehow they didn't think to provide security for someone who is carrying a bag of money containing up to 1500 dollars to the cash office.

A typical night at work involves dealing with a lot of drunken club goers, both coming and going, and listening to people complaining about their cars having been broken into by crackheads and other vagrants several levels above the parking booth.
Pros
Laidback environment after the club letout
Cons
bad pay, unsafe work environment at times, dealing with drunks
Challenging job and place to working.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 8, 2017
Greeting customers,always learning new ways to prevent potential problems and the most enjoyable part of my job is turning a customer frown into a smile and helping to provide them with solution to their issues or problems.
Pros
Distance to travel from home.
Cons
Rules that need to be changed, that i cannot change.
Get Your Hustle On
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSSeptember 4, 2017
This company will give you all the tools to succeed. Just make sure that you know how to drive a stick shift! The managers will go out of their way to train you properly and help you be good at your job.