Lansdowne Resort and Spa

Lansdowne Resort and Spa Culture reviews

United States16 reviews
While they stress achieving a great job culture they fall short. Managers that do not have time for staff, unless they have a need to be met, and staff never being held accountable for their actions. Much of what is done tends to be reactive not proactive. While not everyone there falls into this description, it does tend to be the norm. Also communication and collaboration seems to really be confrontation and accusations.
Pros
close to home and no shortage of work
Cons
poor communication, management styles and accountability are lacking
Lansdowne is a GREAT place to work. It has lots of meeting space with full service restaurants and lounge. It functions like a conference center so it's constantly busy. Like many hotels, the team has a can-do spirit and keeps the guest first and foremost. Everyone knows the goals and always comes together to deliver.
I love Working in This place i have learned so much in the hospitality field, i Could stay here for ever, has been very Helpful and the staff amazing People.
It is a great place to work. The staff is very nice. I have learned a lot working at Lansdowne. I have worked in many different departments for them during my time here. I really enjoyed it.
I love the members and guest that come into the place but when it comes to management and how they run the place, I do not like it. It starts with the higher ups.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Lansdowne Resort and Spa is a company that will invest in associates they see potential in. The work place culture is great. Management tends to work too high level not focusing on lower level associates.
Pros
$1 lunch
Cons
Great atmosphere and culture. Everyone smiles and are like family. Benefits include discounts on some amenities or free on others, like free use of gym or discounted meals.
1)Greeting guest daily

2)Learned to be more hospitable

3)Don't feel management understands to importance of work/life balance

4)Work environment is great

5)Hardest part of job is standing all day

6)Most enjoyable part is greeting and meeting friendly people daily and working with one of my managers
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No work life balance