LaRosa's Pizzeria Employee Reviews

It helped me build my strengths.
Pizza Maker/Cook (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 13, 2019
It was quite busy, i was constantly making pizzas all day. I learned to be quick while working, and the management was great. The workplace was small, but my co-workers made it fun.
Great place to start of as a teenager
Cook (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 12, 2019
Stay to your self, work together, and get the job done. Don’t eat all of the food it could bake the food cost go up and everyone could be get punished by gettin employee meal revoked.
Productive and fun place to work.
Server/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 2, 2019
LaRosas overall is a great place to work and such a great and positive work environment. The managers and my former employees have created a very fun atmosphere. Working here I have learned responsibility and teamwork.
Pros
Work discounted food
fun working place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cold Spring, KYMarch 25, 2019
it was a good work experience i would recommend anyone that likes working with people and anyone who enjoys good pizza i highly recommend larosa's my experience with them was great
its nice but you need a well working car
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMarch 17, 2019
its great money but terrible on your car end of story
its great to work independently but the wear and tear on your car cannot be over stated it will add up and even though you are amking money it will go to car maintance and it is hard to advance
Pros
free lunch
Cons
vehicle maintenance
Larosas family
Server (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 11, 2019
Loved the job, halfway want to go back. Will always be my favorite job. Coworkers, managers, customers. All were amazing. Very fun workplace and challenging at times
Laroasa
Cashier Host/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 5, 2019
Very fun workplace , great coworkers, great speeds for rushes , all around it was an amazing place to work for. The hardest part were our holidays such as Halloween, or say super bowl Sunday.
Ehh
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 5, 2019
Not saying anything about this company other than i enjoyed working there, the pay sucked and so didbthe people i worked with. Thats all im going to say
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 20, 2019
Larosas is a fun place to work at but management is pretty strict there . The employees there are super friendly and nice . If you ever need help with something you can always count on someone to help you out. I love the food there , and I love working there. I’m just looking for a better paying job where I can get more hours to work since I am 18 now. We are kind of slow right now and we have a lot of employees too so not many people are getting hours , as I would like .
Pros
Great food
Cons
Not as many hours
Fun workplace but no way to advance career
Delivery Driver/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 7, 2019
Fun work environment. Great employees and management but no way to advance career. Very flexible hours fit to any schedule (mainly second shift). Just time for me to move on.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Few benefits and not the best hours
Amazing job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, OHDecember 30, 2018
The job was open from the start. They were very kind and nice. It was pretty easy! I mean it was an amazing workplace. The people there were so nice and funny. I loved every second of that job. I miss the people there so so much. I miss that job!
Pros
Cons
When you get the rude customers but I’m the end it’s still great
Productive and fun
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYDecember 16, 2018
It was a great place to work, great people & it was so fun! They interacted with the employees and made everyone feel like they meant something. Everyone was treated fair.
Pros
Fun good people
Cons
Little hours
LaRosa's Pizzeria
COOK (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 13, 2018
A typical day at Larosa's included preparing menu items and processing payment. I learned that working as a team is a great way to get things done. It was great being surrounded by positive people all day!
Staff fun and friendly
Line Cook, Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYDecember 13, 2018
I genuinely enjoyed my job at larosas florence. The staff turned into family quickly. My only dislike was the kitchen turn over rate and my need for different hours due to having a young son at home. Ended up having to run and entire kitchen only or with one other cook most days and had to close every shift. I was not able to see my son through the week hardly at all and most of my check was going to child care. Didn't cover the cost of living.
boring and chairs are uncomfortable management
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 2, 2018
Its people a nice place to work for are handicap, elderly, teenager, or special needs because these people or retired, or on some type of government pay. This is not a place you can make a living or even put yourself in college.
Get to try new menu items and great incentives
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 30, 2018
I would recommend for a high school student or a person looking for a second job. Great leads that appreciate your efforts in keeping our guest satisfied
Pros
Free pizza and drinks
Cons
Short breaks
terrible management
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 28, 2018
terrible management, rude co workers. people that work there were family so it was always them over anybody else. played favorites a lot. everyone was either dating or married if they weren't siblings.
Pros
free meal when you worked
Cons
the co workers.
summer job p/t. fall too.
Cook/Driver (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 21, 2018
our drivers were ok but they snuck in bad runs to you and they took the ones that tipped more often unless you caught them .. mngt was ok but franchised owner was a jerk. I cooked there as well not to bad .
One Big Mixed Family
Kitchen Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, OHNovember 21, 2018
Fast paced. Very fun. Everyone gets along very well. We work really hard to get to our #1 spot in customer satisfaction across all LaRosa's locations. Good days outweigh the bad days.
Bad workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Maineville, OHNovember 16, 2018
Not enough money, I got paid at 4.05 an hour as a server, and they made us stay 2 hours after close each night. We got our schedules the week of and it was hard to manage time. Tips were awful for everybody, just a run down restaurant.