LASELL VILLAGE Employee Reviews

See reviews about
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Productive well-collabrated group of individuals
Intern (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, MAAugust 27, 2018
This was not a fast-paced work environment, but I was able to consume a lot of new information along the way. Everyone was helpful and made the environment comfortable. There were not many tough days at the Village business office
Decent place for college students
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Newton, MADecember 5, 2017
It's a fine job for a college student who lives nearby and needs something that will still allow for time to study. The residents are nice but as with all waiting jobs there will be times when you patience and temperament will be tested.
Fast Pace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAAugust 8, 2017
I like working in a changing fast pace environment where you pick skills up on the way. A typical day at work would be a 4-hour shift slow at first then picks up during the dinner hours till about 8:30 pm. The management was strict and not that understanding that school comes first. The workplace was a fun friendly environment that allowed everyone's individual personalities to shine with the residents. The hardest part of the job was being the middle man to the kitchen and the residents. A lot of miss communication with language barriers and hearing. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting me people not only servers but residents and hearing about their lives.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Hard to work less then 4 days
Great customers, great bosses, great atmosphere
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, MAMarch 20, 2016
I went in, did my opening sidework, served the residents in a restaurant-styled way, reset my tables, did my closing sidework, ate free food, and went home.
I learned how to interact with seniors.
Management and my co-workers were great. Very helpful. Fun to be around. made the work light.
The hardest part was learning how to pace myself with my tables and when to send their meals in to be prepared.
The most enjoyable part was just all the people I met there - and also the great atmosphere
Pros
free food, great people
Cons
N/a
Lasell Village
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAAugust 2, 2014
It was very fun to entertain others and making sure everyone is delightful to stay at Lasell Village. I pick up calls, make sure all rooms were clean and spread mails to their boxes.
Fast paced and great learning
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMay 27, 2014
While serving a population of elderly community members, this job entailed superb time management and being able to adapt in an employee group setting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LASELL VILLAGE. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about