LaserAway Employee Reviews

Great place to work and get started within the aesthetics niche.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Burlingame, CAFebruary 19, 2019
Great place to work and get started within the aesthetics niche.
Flexible hours and accommodating management. Autonomy within the clinics yet with clear protocols to follow.
Not just a job, a career
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 29, 2019
Opportunities are available for personal and professional growth. I have worked with the company for over 3 years. As an RN, within this time frame I have recently been promoted to Clinical Trainer and travel amongst 3 different locations within the valley. I feel valued and that my extra work and effort has paid off. The support system for the medical staff is fantastic in the AZ region. LaserAway is continuing to grow based on popularity and demand. Great family owned business to work for!
Pros
Competitive pay
LaserAway
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 17, 2019
I've been at LaserAway for a few years now and have seen a tremendous amount of growth in the company and my own career. It's a fun work environment with great people. I've worked for companies in the past that say they value employees, but LaserAway is the first company where I've actually believed it. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next few years will bring.
Pros
great coworkers, room for growth, supportive management, free treatments
Corporate
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I've been with LaserAway for 2 years and in my time here the company has exploded with growth. LaserAway's upper management team is supportive, encouraging and constantly looking for ways to improve company policies/systems. I don't see myself leaving and I'm enjoy working with my coworkers everyday.
Pros
Company culture, pay, teamwork
It's a great place to be!
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 15, 2019
I had worked at Laseraway in the past, left to another company and ended up coming back. Nothing beats the pay structure and the culture. It's a fast paced, fun environment where you can makes lots of money! Your commission is uncapped so knowing you write your paycheck is always a good feeling! There's an endless amount of leads and the company has great marketing strategies which really helps their employees be successful. The schedule is flexible, you get discounts on treatments and aren't micromanaged. I never hesitate coming into work because I always know it's going to be a good day!
Pros
pay, flexibility, culture
Cons
None! I love it
Excited to go to work!
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJanuary 15, 2019
LaserAway offers immense growth, competitive pay and work life balance that I was unable to find before. Our upper management team is supportive and willing to coach and attend to employees to support hitting goals. Our marketing is out of this world! We are growing in a very healthy direction and I am so excited to see LA dominate our industry!
Waste of time
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CADecember 30, 2018
They put you through a few months of a hiring process to only hire you and schedule you for a few hours a week and only train you during those hours. So it could very take over a month before you've completed a 20 hr. part time working hours.

Lacked communication.
Catty women - total drama
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CADecember 1, 2018
I do not recommend working at LaserAway. They present the job as the “Director” position of the store. All leads that come in from the call center go directly to one person, you as the patient car coordinator will be hidden at a back desk making calls all day to book your own consults in hopes to close them.

Horrible management. Everything also depends on which location you work at as to how bad you would have it.
Pros
Cons
No health insurance, no maternity leave (with a company of 98% women)
Fun, fast paste work place
Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2018
I enjoyed working at Laser Away, because the coworkers were friendly and the management was fair.
They were willing to work around my schedule and payed well.
Love this company!!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAMay 9, 2018
This workplace is positive and for a nursing position is very stress free. The hourly rate is great and the coworkers and salespeople are a breeze to work with. I love this job and can’t wait to grow with the company!
Pros
Great work ethic, coworkers, hourly rate, chances for overtime, good customers, good dental and vision insurances!
Cons
Need to wait a year to be a part of the 401k and would like more variety for medical insurance
Productive, fun, organized
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMarch 16, 2018
Always woke up happy to go to work
Learned a lot about social marketing
Management was great
Culture was always fun and different
Nothing was really "hard" there were times when it was difficult when given a new task, but once i did it on my own a couple time it was fine.
Most enjoyable was meeting all the social media influencers and organizing special events and photo shoots.
Pros
great people
Please Please Save Yourself From Working Here
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAMarch 1, 2018
I think the only thing I am glad that I took away from LaserAway was that I can put it on my resume. Other than that, it was stressful, your hours were not guaranteed and literally everyone was crying all the time about how stressed they were. At first the company seems great, but then when you don't meet their unrealistic sales goals, your shifts are taken away and you feel terrible. Do not work here unless you want to feel bad about yourself.
Awful stay away
Manager/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2018
Worst company they treat you like your nothing but a way for them to make money they don’t care about you! They try to not pay you every chance they get you ideas or concerns don’t matter I made this company so much money and as soon as I was unhappy with how I was being treated I left. This is the worst chain of business I have seen and I have been working in this business for a long time.
Do not work here as a nurse
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 22, 2018
Only work for Laser away as an RN if you want to be treated like a replaceable piece of garbage. They will lie to you and do nothing to keep you as a loyal employee. If you’re there long term expect less pay than new nurses. Oh and also expect minimum wage for training.
Big company with a family feel.
RN (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 19, 2018
I love my job. I was hired as an almost-new grad with no experience in aesthetics and interviewed with a couple med spas who didn’t really give training. With LA, I went through 5 days of training and felt confident when I treated my first patient. Learning opportunities are there, you just have to ask for them. The staff is great, I love every nurse I work with. We get great discounts, you’re always busy, and overall the patients are awesome.
Pros
Free treatments, fun staff
Cons
Work weekends
Aweful Company
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 16, 2018
This company is cut-throat, & very stressful to work for.

The amount of shady activity that is aloud to go on there is astounding.

Some of the management/owners are racist, sexist & sneaky.

You can make decent money, if you are willing to cheat all the patients, as you are told to.
Pros
Salary
Cons
No Job Security
Just not the same!!!!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 5, 2018
Horrible pay for nurses! Unpaid lunches!

Company is very cheap in regard to how they treat their clinicians! No bonuses for Christmas! No increase in salary after 6 months.

They took away our paid lunches and have become very irritating in regard to overtime (if you clock in even a few minutes before your shift they call you out on it)...basically you’re working during your lunch without getting the pay because what do you do when someone comes for a consult/s on your lunch or when you’re double booked and it goes into your lunch time. Overall, they need to change how their treating their clinicians since we are the backbone of your company...SHEESH.
No job security and no work life balnce
Sales/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 12, 2017
You are replaceable! No matter how much money you make for them! It’s a job full of women so hormones flared up everyday! No job security! They will threaten you basically if you are not making any money for them. They will work you more than 8 hours everyday and they don’t give you any lunch breaks or any 10min break. You won’t get any sales and you would have to always compete with the girls that worked their the longest. Worst job I’ve ever had! Very high turn over they always get someone new then they end up leaving usually after 3 Months!
Cons
great co workers terrible pay for nurses.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 9, 2017
fun and relaxed job however really terrible pay for nurses and horrible benefits. Flexible schedule but the training is not thorough they just throw you in.
Laseraway
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAOctober 25, 2017
*not a hard job, basic & repetitive. Basic training, the rest you have to learn as you go. Workplace is kind of hostile but if you keep quiet & stay to yourself you will be fine. Bonuses are offered but on a seniority basis & issued based on favoritism
Pros
30 mins free txs per month
Cons
management sucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LaserAway. Our community is ready to answer.