Lasership Employee Reviews

Our office was an enjoyable place to work.
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 17, 2019
Everyone was on a first name basis regardless of position. The work environment was fairly relaxed. The work always got done and projects were always completed on or ahead of schedule.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
Compensation sometimes fell short.
Go on to another ad don't come here
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  VAApril 11, 2019
You do not want to work for this company. You never get a raise, 90 day reviews, and the benefits are not that great. What more does this site what. This is not a company to work for.
Pros
A job
Cons
Get peanuts for a salary, No advancement, No raises
Great warehouse Supervisor, terrible immediate supervisor.
Frieght Handler (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTApril 10, 2019
My tine at LaserShip was great. The most of my co workers were great. The night supervisor was great, however the the working supervisor beneath him on the corporate ladder was terrible. She did next to nothing to help, and when the end of our shift was near, she just sat in an office and talked.
Pros
Done by 9am
Cons
Terrible Management
stressfull
Independent Contractor/Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 9, 2019
doesn't have any benefits, no motivation lack of management and treat very bad to the employments.
delivery packages, customer services. they are punctual in the payments.
Pros
hours
Terrible terrible
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 8, 2019
They are a scam they steal from you and tel you there trying to find work. Every week they take out of your check for a uniform you don’t receive and a app that barely works
Pros
No pros
Cons
Everything an then some
Nice Place to building a career
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Belleville, NJApril 6, 2019
Good work environment, nice fellow co-workers and competitive compensation. Sometime there is long hours but that comes with the natural of the business, overall upper management does take advise from local branch manager which helps a lot.
Don't waste your time
Independent Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 2, 2019
You will get screwed out of money. Do a search on Lasership, terrible. Plenty of "settle out of court lawsuits" won by workers !!!
Nothing but complaints !!
Pros
Cons
everything
It's Okay
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 30, 2019
This job is okay, nothing more or less. Lack of advancement opportunities but job security is decent. Would have to just stop showing up to work to be fired. Management is relaxed but to relaxed at times.
Potential for high daily satisfaction.
Courier/Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 25, 2019
Working as an Independent Contractor is nearly like creating and operating ones own business but without the need of creation. The perimeters of success or failure are determined by efficient planning and executing routs to match with Business Hours, traffic conditions, weather conditions, etc.
Pros
Receiving pay to exercise and listen to Audio Books.
Cons
Directed to make deliveries for which I am not compensated for.
Fast paced working environment
Coordinator / Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 22, 2019
Do not get injured on the job. Do not have any pre-physical limitations before applying for this type of work. It will worsen your already now preexisting condition. Be able to lift more than 80 lbs. For 4 hours.
Do not work at lasership.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montgomeryville, PAMarch 21, 2019
They do not care about the employees they only care about money. They have alot of favoritism. They tell you do this that you dont have to do. They pay others more for the same job. There pay sucks u cant actually live off of $12.00/hour nor $13.50/hours. They dont even care about parents if you have kids I recommend you do not work here.
Productive and a lot of driving
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 11, 2019
Go in the warehouse pick up your pallet of boxes and packages scan all materials then separate by area have my road warrior downloaded number the packages and start delivering
Pros
Out all day
Cons
A lot of driving
great place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, NYMarch 11, 2019
great staff, comfortable environment. would work there again if given the opportunity. made you feel welcome and like you were part of a team and not outcast.
horrible company to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 11, 2019
This company does not care for its employees. They overwork you, there is absolutely no communication from management they love to keep their employees in the dark. management comes in whenever they feel like it, it is a dangerous and unsanitary work environment. THEY WILL NOT GIVE RAISES!!!! And they take your bonus.
GCD has unfair work requirements
LEAD LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 4, 2019
You were not allowed to take breaks and they did not allow you to have a lunch period. If you would go to the bathroom or step away for a moment after being overwhelmed you were scorned.
poor in the last 2 years
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTFebruary 24, 2019
It was a good experience, but the last few years, I decline considerably, especially in management and communication and in pay.
I would return to work in the company if they respected the contracts that are signed, in the last 2 years
Pros
good friends
Cons
with very poor management
inconsistent pay scale
Carrier Driver (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 22, 2019
They dont pay paying enough for you to use your own vehicle and perform the duties that this job requires.I would work about 35 hrs a week. My check would only be about $350. That doesnt add up once you factor in sum of your own expenses to fule your vehicle and keep up general maintinance on my vehicle. I end up making about $50 to $100 a week. Nowhere near enough money made a week to survive on in Washington DC.
Lasership is like a secomd.home we all work together to get done.
Lead/supervisor (Current Employee) –  Paulsboro.njFebruary 20, 2019
I love my job and the people o work with. I do not want to leave but I have family to support and alot of.unknown happening right now. I enjoy being able to help people with needs and get tasks done.
courier
Courier (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 20, 2019
job is up and down ...best time to work is during peak seasons for this company..holidays....hours can be great but job is demanding at times........................................
Ok
Driver/courier (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 13, 2019
Been there for about 12 years..they have been fair to me...sometimes the work is slow but they try to give me as much work as possible...they stay in touch with you on the road.
Pros
Steady
Cons
Lack of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lasership. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.8InHerSight Score

1.5Personal Development

1.4Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight