Lashbrook Employee Reviews

The work is great, but can be unfair at times.
Ring Finisher (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTJuly 29, 2018
This job has caused me to have carpal tunnel syndrome because of all of the rapid movements I've had to do on small items and working too hard. Most of the people I work with are great and some are understanding, but more need to be understanding.
Pros
Good start pay, very nice people, fun projects
Cons
Not enough pay for how long ive worked there, been moved around to much, not willing to work with my problems
Who doesn't like Accounting
Public Accounting Executive assistant (Current Employee) –  Dania Beach, FLJune 16, 2015
Any accountant or anyone in that business knows the most challenging moment is Tax season. The rest of the year is a cruise with minor challenges of quarterlies. Accounting is a promising career and will always be needed.
Productive and relaxed work environment with good incentives.
Professional Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 11, 2013
This is a great and growing company. I am very happy here and I really enjoy working with the Management Team and the Owner. The only thing I am looking for in my next (and hopefully final) place of employment is a benefits package, which this company does not currently offer.
Pros
Generous Owner and great people, nice workplace etc.
Cons
No Benefits (Healthcare etc.)