Play YouTube video button
Latah Sanitation, Inc.

Latah Sanitation, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
I atypical day working at latah sanitation includes showing up to work, doing your job take your lunch and visiting with all types of great employees who are fun to be around then you get back to work and clock out when it is time to go. It is always a good place to learn and cross train in multiple areas, The most enjoyable part for me was operating the machinery it was very fun and informative.
They can be family oriented. They talk a good talk about being a team, but some team members are only out for themselves. Management is non communicative. Hardest part of the job is the non communication. Best part of job is interaction with customers.
I loved working for Latah Sanitation! Management goes out of their way to make sure employees feel heard and supported. You are made to feel like you are allowed to learn and grow and in general everyone is easy going and a lot of fun to be around. The company is growing and advancing into a more modern structure to the benefit of the community and employees, so expect and welcome the changes. With LSI you can expect fair treatment and reasonable flexibility.
Pros
Good Benefits, Pto, Good Management
Benefits are awesome. Work is more or less self supervised. Coworkers are great. It can take awhile to get raises but as long as you do your job in a timely manner without breaking things theyll come.
Had good benefits and hours but structure is nonexistent. Inconsistent decisions make for a stressful work environment. It's chaotic when you are constantly changing directions.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
I love working at this company! Employees are great, management is invested in the success of the business as a whole and keeping up employee moral. The health benefits, retirement matching and paid time off benefits are just a few of the ways I feel like this company cares about me.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Training available
Latah Sanitation was a great place to work if you don't mind getting dirty once in a while they treat you fair, and demand that you give 100% when they're on the job. I fill like I let them down when I left.
Poor management , no communication, family owned and biased toward their family.
Will change job description without notice.
Pros
Lots of usable material comes through recycling center
Cons
Lots of 'no lunches'. Very poor management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Latah Sanitation, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Latah Sanitation, Inc. Reviews by Location