Latin American Youth Center Employee Review

View all Latin American Youth Center reviews

I would not work here again!!!!
House Supervisor- Teen Bridge Program (Former Employee) –  Washington, D.C.February 21, 2014
I would not recommend this organization to anyone. The social services department is very disorganized and they do not offer enough support or training for their staff. There is high turnover in this organization and the program (Teen Bridge) due to these reasons. It is also a very unprofessional place with a lot of obvious favoritism to certain staff from the administration. Do not join this organization-YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!
Pros
hands on learning
Cons
low salary and bad management

Other Latin American Youth Center Employee Reviews

Great culture to work in
Parent Educator/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 12, 2018
I am blessed to have worked at LAYC as my first job out of college. I enjoy the freedom and agency you have in your schedule. My team is wonderful and culturally diverse. I learn from them everyday as much as I learn from my youth. I am consistently inspired by everyone who comes into the center.
It was serious workplace and relaxing place to hangout after work.
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 26, 2018
It a place where you can learn alot. Take your time and stay focused. There are going to be someday that are slow and other days fast pace. I worked hard and earned a life time of experience.