Launch Federal Credit Union

Launch Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews in Merritt Island, FL

Good
Good place to work that has given me the opportunity to start my financial services career. Lots of tasks and opportunities to move forward. Recommended place to work.
Management is horrid.
Management is the worst I have ever seen. HR is a total joke ex if you take an issue to them they will absolutely punish you for your input. Stay away!!!!
Began Promising now is Deflating
I feel as if NONE of the positions are offered to internal candidates are are hired from the outside. This was not how it was when I started, but feel it is more corporate now, for a non for profit company.
Stay away
The management is horrible at Launch. They hire from the outside rather then promote good employees that have the experience and the knowledge that they need. There is no confidentiality when you speak with upper management or HR. It is spread all over the Credit Union. If you want a good company to work for keep looking because this place is not it. There is definitely a reason that they have so much turn over.
horrible HR manager and coworkers
i don't recoment it but if you need a job for a little bit to pay bills go for it but be aware of the back stabbing people there that will pretend to be your friend keep your private life away from that place and focus on doing your job to the best of your ability, be professional and keep to your self best advice i can give
Don’t work here you will regret it
The management sucks! CEO sucks! There isn’t a branch that you can work at you will be happy at. There are a couple people in brevard in particular they need to get rid of that are really good at making people’s lives and work days completely miserable! The hours aren’t bad but once they see you are good at the job they will work you to death and give you all kinds of duties and no extra pay!
Pros
Maybe the benefits
Cons
Too many to list
Leadership
They hold all the controls at the expense of its Managers.
Driving change and at the expense of its Managers and they do not back them up.

A sense of the few against so much talent. Saying destructive comment about the staff and acting totally different when around it's Team members
Cons
Half hour lunches
Lack of communication, advancement, and discipline
Management isn't the most responsive. They tend to be reactive rather than proactive. The communication, adherence, and discipline is rather lack luster (day to day the "guidelines" change drastically). While the benefits are good the adherence to policy and promoting from within (advancement as well) isn't even on the map.

The breaks don't exist and the incentives (pay) only apply to a select few (isn't equal). One of the hardest parts of the job revolves around the lack of communication and knowing when you will be allowed out for the day. Balance between family and work is hard for a job that should be 9-5 and easy to plan around. What is acceptable one day is subject to change virtually every day there after (sometimes without notice).

Advancement within the company isn't based upon what you know or how well you do your job; so much as who you know and how good you made friends with those in Senior Management.
Pros
Benefits (health care, short term and long term disability)
Cons
Lack of breaks, communication, compliance, hours (they aren't bankers hours)
Look Elsewhere
I worked at this company for so many years and then they got a new CEO and a lot of the employees that were there over 20 years were being let go or fired. Don't expect long term or to retire with them.
Productive work enviroment
Launch Federal Credit Union has a productive work enviroment with many dedicated hard working employees. All departments work together to help members with anything they need.
Great Place to work.
I have worked for Launch Federal Credit Union for seven years. I have a BSBA in Business Administration. I am looking to contribute more to the organization by using my past skills and education.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Launch Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7