Launch Marketing Employee Reviews

Trainer
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILAugust 4, 2019
Worked here for a year.. its FULL COMMISSION AND DOOR TO DOOR marketing. Not everyone can do it, the owners will push you to be better. They send you to difficult areas (they will say its not the area its you). Made good money after learning but its SUPER hard to advance past the second stage. They expect unrealistic goals and be prepared to have NO LIFE. Work was min-sat and a mandiyory team night twice a week
Independant Company
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, TXMay 4, 2017
Telephone cold calling and setting up new customers. Attended conventions when necessary. Basically I worked from home as needed. No structure, limited communication.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Cons
No structure
Friendly Work Environment
Graphic Design & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJuly 18, 2014
A great group of people. Management pushes for results, but is friendly and willing to help with the learning and insight process. This is invaluable experience for entry level seeking associates who would like to learn the trade. The hardest part of the job was the shear amount of work at times could be overwhelming as I was the only in house designer. However, upon review of a project with management, outside help would be obtained when the work flow required. This kept the learning experience fun and enjoyable. I found Launch Marketing to be a rewarding experience and well with the time spent working here.
Pros
They like to throw a lot of extras out there. Ex: free lunch once and a while.
Cons
I didn't experience any during my employ.