Laurel Health Care Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Overall its a great place to work
Floor Technician/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Burgaw, NCFebruary 2, 2018
I enjoy what I do. It takes skill and I enjoy meeting new folks from all over . The Laurel company in my opinion does right by the employees. And offers top shelf quality to it's customers.
Opportunity
AP/Payroll/Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carson City, MISeptember 14, 2015
Laurel Health Care is a good company to work for. They do a good job on benefits, etc. However, they are very weak at recognizing loyalty and dedication from their staff, and do not advertise positions internally, and rarely promote from within. The Laurels of Carson City in particular has a phenomenal administrator who truly cares about her facility and staff.
Pros
The administrator is very good. Kind, caring, professional.
Cons
Opportunities for advancement are non existent.
Excellent Company to work for.
SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHOctober 13, 2014
Worked for 13 years for Laurel and could of not been happier. Only leaving to relocate to sunny Florida.
Really enjoyable company to work for
Housekeeper/Laundry Aide (Current Employee) –  Perrinton, MIJuly 1, 2013
I really enjoy working for the Laurels of Fulton, but since starting there I have had a constant struggle getting enough hours. Housekeeping there would be a great job for someone who just needs a little extra money, but not to support yourself.

Want to know more about Laurel Health Care Company?

Ask a question