Laurel Health Care Company Employee Reviews

Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJuly 2, 2018
I enjoyed working at Laurel during my assignment. I learned a new software system to process their invoices. I felt that I was very helpful. They were always available when I had to ask a question.
was always a decent place to work
Corporate Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHMay 11, 2018
Little chance for advancement as most management has longevity. The office is laid back atmosphere and has a family feel. The benefits package is above average and the compensation is very comparable with the industry.
Overall great company with great benefits, insurance is the best in the Industry
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  West Carrollton, OHMarch 21, 2018
Laurels is a great company, West Carrollton has a great management team and great therapy team with long Jevity staff . Over the past three years we’ve had great state surveys and we are four out of five star facility overall .
Pros
The health insurance is very good And very inexpensive
Cons
Overall its a great place to work
Floor Technician/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Burgaw, NCFebruary 2, 2018
I enjoy what I do. It takes skill and I enjoy meeting new folks from all over . The Laurel company in my opinion does right by the employees. And offers top shelf quality to it's customers.
Great company to work for!!
PTA (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 23, 2015
The Laurels was a great company to work for management was supportive. The therapy team worked well together. The equipment was up to date and maintained. The administration listened when you had problems or ideas to improve.
I'm very upset with myself that I left my full time PTA position with The Laurels.
I wish I could take it back and return to my former position
Pros
Insurance was affordable co workers were fantastic
Opportunity
AP/Payroll/Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carson City, MISeptember 14, 2015
Laurel Health Care is a good company to work for. They do a good job on benefits, etc. However, they are very weak at recognizing loyalty and dedication from their staff, and do not advertise positions internally, and rarely promote from within. The Laurels of Carson City in particular has a phenomenal administrator who truly cares about her facility and staff.
Pros
The administrator is very good. Kind, caring, professional.
Cons
Opportunities for advancement are non existent.
Excellent Company to work for.
SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHOctober 13, 2014
Worked for 13 years for Laurel and could of not been happier. Only leaving to relocate to sunny Florida.
Really enjoyable company to work for
Housekeeper/Laundry Aide (Current Employee) –  Perrinton, MIJuly 1, 2013
I really enjoy working for the Laurels of Fulton, but since starting there I have had a constant struggle getting enough hours. Housekeeping there would be a great job for someone who just needs a little extra money, but not to support yourself.