Initially, I believed that LHH was a great place to work. However, the longer I worked there; I become aware of its flaws that were unsettling.
1. You must use your PTO for holidays.
2. Poor communication amongst CEO, CFO, HR, etc.
3. No increase in compensation if additional licenses/qualifications are received.
4. Not a person-centered facility, very money driven.
5. Does not practice by its "policy," appears that they make up the rules as they go.
Great place for starting your career, but not a place to work long term.
Benefits and flexible
poor communication and low pay