Lauren Engineers & Constructors Culture reviews

productive environment
NDE Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Donaldsonville, LADecember 17, 2018
very productive project. nice people. friendly. constructive. positive. very rewarding. I don't see anyone having any complaints at tyhis company in the future
Great company to work for
Combo Welder (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXJuly 8, 2018
Site manager is very understanding
everyone is friendly and easy to work with
Supervisors work just as hard as their subordinates
Great place for both to gain experience and be the place to work when you're tired of going on the road for work.
Pros
Great Management and people
Great Environment
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDJanuary 1, 2018
a great work day enjoyable job. very friendly staff. every one is a team player will love to return. workplace is stress free. friendly workplace and very great staff.
New Construction
Material Systems Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Donaldsonville, LAApril 27, 2017
My typical day at work began at 6:00 am and was very busy until the end. I learned how to be humble working around many different people as well as learning skills and tools/software to work on like Dynamics software that was used for receiving and invoicing POD's. The management started off ok then got worse towards the end of the job; people were put in places that were not necessarily qualified only because they knew someone in hirer authority. The culture was great many different nationalities and ethic backgrounds to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was always knowing that I was able to get the job done for the client and succeeding at my job!
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Management needs some work
Lauren Family
Manager of Electrical Estimating (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 19, 2016
Lauren was a great place to work. Our Alpharetta office was more like a family than a group of co-workers. The estimating department was very productive and an asset to Lauren corporate. The best group of people I have ever worked with.
Pros
Great pay, annual rises, and a great benefit package
Cons
Too short sited
Great place to work!!!!!!!
Iron Worker (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 1, 2016
If you love a great work atmosphere this is the job for you with competative work flow and awesome safety ethics. Lauren Engineres is it.
Great Values and Great Co-Workers
Senior Document Control/Project Management Support (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 28, 2016
Lauren was a great place to work for, I liked their Christian Values and my Co-Workers were the best.

The hardest part of the job was every client was different and therefore keeping up with each one was challenging.
Pros
Great Employees
Cons
Pay was less than it should be
Great environment
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKMarch 2, 2016
Lauren Engineers & Constructors have a great management staff who works hard to make sure that all employees needs are met. Great benefits. Loved being part of the Lauren team.
Pros
Amazing management & Benefits
High Stress Employer
Buyer III (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 25, 2015
This position was constantly forced to make procurement decisions without enough time to properly vet subcontractors, or suppliers. Engineering was not completed prior to construction start-up, and Procurement was never invited to the kick=off meetings, or consulted prior to contact acceptance or award. The job often required 12 hour work days with no consideration of holidays or vacation. The management constantly demanded results with unreasonable time constraints. The culture of the company is unstable, unhealthy, and constantly worried about being laid-off.
Pros
Benefits and free coffee
Cons
High stress environment and unstable employment
One of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indiantown, FLSeptember 18, 2014
I had many task to do which kept me busy. We were building a solar power plant so I learned all about solar power. Management was amazing. My co-workers were amazing. I am still great friends with a couple of them. I don't think there was anything hard about this job.
Productive and fun
Maintenance and Lead under Foreman (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TexasDecember 23, 2013
Fun and productive. While employed with Lauren I gained knowledge in basic skills for electricians. Management was friendly and fair and has the knowledge and skill to help their employees advance. Co workers were fun and enjoyable to be around. The hardest part of the job for me was getting up out of bed.