Lavelle Industries Employee Review

View all Lavelle Industries reviews

Welcome to your work family!
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Burlington, WIJune 16, 2018
I worked at this company for 7 years. They worked with me and my family through all the highs and lows I had. They paid for classes related to my job and were willing to cross train. We got compensated nicely and got bonuses if sales did well. It is a 100 year old company and they are still expanding. Best job I ever had.
Pros
401k, health care, family centered, friendly office staff
Cons
short breaks, HOT on the press line

Other Lavelle Industries Employee Reviews

Lavelle
Assmebly line (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJuly 24, 2019
HR staff were kind, friendly, and always helpful when I had question. They were always there when I needed help and were quick to help me find a solution. Lots of company drama that effected the work environment and made it uncomfortable to work in.
Pros
They were flexible with hours and shifts, coworkers were easy going. We would get bonuses.
Cons
Ok ween staff, ten minute breaks.Having to sand in the same place for hours. Lots of Managers
Poor management
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJuly 23, 2019
Management treating employees with little respect and not helping during a time in need. Wouldn't approve time off for certain employees do to a lack of training other people to do the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lavelle Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Lavelle Industries Reviews by Location