Lavelle Industries Employee Review

View all Lavelle Industries reviews

Low Pay
Shipping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIAugust 23, 2018
Low paying, no advancement very disorganized. I wouldn't recommend anyone working here. Breaks are short and there is just absolutely no organization to this place.

Other Lavelle Industries Employee Reviews

Low pay, high expectations, no accountability
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIAugust 21, 2019
There are so many amazing people to work with here, all with different and interesting personalities. The jobs on the press side are definitely challenging and will push you to your limits, and if you are self motivated then this is the place for you. The down side is not to expect much positive feedback and to have constant new expectations always pushing you harder and harder (even to impossible standards). There also seems to be a different set of standards for different employees, where some may leave work whenever they please (at least once a week early) or spend most of the day sleeping in their car as they please, while management puts other employees on last warning for attendance while they still have sick time to use. They seem to make up the rules as they go. I appreciate the opportunity I was granted but was very happy to move on from the job.
Pros
great production team, great chance to test skills and grow
Cons
low pay, short breaks, different standards for different employees
Lavelle
Assmebly line (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJuly 24, 2019
HR staff were kind, friendly, and always helpful when I had question. They were always there when I needed help and were quick to help me find a solution. Lots of company drama that effected the work environment and made it uncomfortable to work in.
Pros
They were flexible with hours and shifts, coworkers were easy going. We would get bonuses.
Cons
Ok ween staff, ten minute breaks.Having to sand in the same place for hours. Lots of Managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lavelle Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Lavelle Industries Reviews by Location