Lavelle Industries Employee Review

View all Lavelle Industries reviews

Your job is in the toilet
Assembly Line Worker/Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJanuary 27, 2019
Plastic and rubber parts factory. Assembly lines are fast if not faster paced. Mindless minimal tasks with 10-12 people on one line. Press operators had an easy but more difficult task and have to pay attention to what’s going on in the mold and how to package the product coming out of the machine. Some jobs were easier than others, but the days can drag on if you’re not good at entertaining yourself. After a while they might switch you over to other areas to do multiple duties, but I would recommend the plunger cell. Very detailed-oriented and perfect parts. If there’s a smudge on your toilet part, it’s not good enough. I’ve never made so many toilet jokes in my life. They should make t shirts. Some people did have some, but the CEO has a gold mine for marketing on his hands. “We take our sh** seriously.”
Pros
Easy work, radio
Cons
Too easy, cramps, develop muscle disorders, repetitive motion constantly

Other Lavelle Industries Employee Reviews

Lavelle
Assmebly line (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJuly 24, 2019
HR staff were kind, friendly, and always helpful when I had question. They were always there when I needed help and were quick to help me find a solution. Lots of company drama that effected the work environment and made it uncomfortable to work in.
Pros
They were flexible with hours and shifts, coworkers were easy going. We would get bonuses.
Cons
Ok ween staff, ten minute breaks.Having to sand in the same place for hours. Lots of Managers
Poor management
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Whitewater, WIJuly 23, 2019
Management treating employees with little respect and not helping during a time in need. Wouldn't approve time off for certain employees do to a lack of training other people to do the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lavelle Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Lavelle Industries Reviews by Location