Lavi Industries Employee Reviews

Lavi Industries is a Great Company to work for!
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CaSeptember 5, 2018
The work environment at Lavi Industries is fast paced and team- oriented. The Company has been growing at a good pace over the last several years. If you are up for a challenge, want to learn more in your career, and are a multi-tasker, then this is the Company for you. The culture is Family-oriented and the owners and Management do care for their employees. Lavi has more than a handful of employees that have been with the Company for over 25 years. There has also been some turn over the last couple weeks as the Company restructured and has also seen voluntary resignation as employees are ready to step up and leave for the next step in their career. Annual employee tuition reimbursement program is a plus. Quarterly Employee Appreciation Events and Employee of the Quarter makes you feel very valued. Lavi has a very competitive Benefits Package. It is hard to find such great medical benefits elsewhere where an employee only pays $25.75 per paycheck for their medical benefits and pays a co-pay of $30 for a doctor visit. Benefits also include dental, vision, supplemental insurance, Fidelity 401K with Employer Match, 3 weeks a year in Personal Time Off, 15% discount at Verizon Wireless and Corporate Rates at National/Enterprise Car Rental. The last quarter of the year always includes an Employee Appreciation Day, a Halloween Party, a Health Fair with free goodies, a Boston Market Feast, and a Company Holiday Party. The last week of the year includes a mandatory company shut down which allows a great majority of the employees to spend a week during the Holidays with their loved ones.  more... Lavi has definitely been a great place to be a part of.  less
Pros
Lots of Employee Appreciation & Great Benefits
Cons
Some days might be longer than others
Lavi Industries
Employee (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAAugust 28, 2018
Very active and pleasant company to work for if you are engaged and excited about a fast -paced and multi-tasking environment. A leader in their industry, this company will continue to grow and provide career growth opportunity for anyone looking to work hard and earn the next rung of the ladder.
Pros
Fairly Flat organization - Visibility
Stay away
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAAugust 9, 2018
6am-230pm workday, working with people without integrity or care for the job. Try to give ideas to better the work process and no one cares to implement good change
Cons
Very stressfll place to work
Customer Service Representative/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMarch 13, 2018
Lavi industries manufactured stanchions and my job was to take orders over the phone. Manufacturing was a completely different line of work for me since I have always worked in the health fields so it was exciting. My immediate supervisor was very nurturing and got along with every one. I was transferred to a different position as a receptionist, it included opening incoming in as receivable mail. I answered the phone
Pros
free bagels once a week
Cons
short retention
pretty good company
National Sales Manager - Transportation (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAFebruary 14, 2018
I don't have much to say about Lavi. It was a good place on the brink of a lot of changes. It was family owned and there were definite favorites. Not bad though to work for. The owners did not like to pay out to the employees and there was definite lines between them and staff.
Pros
laid back
Cons
pay
Great Work/Life Balance & Great Benefits
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAFebruary 5, 2018
I am not a manager nor Supervisor.
I believe Lavi Industries has a diverse work group and provides a great work environment with rich benefits. Medical insurance is $50.50 a month for employee only & there are many other great benefits.
Employee's work life balance is important to the company, so that is why we are given a generous amount of time off.
I enjoy working for this company and think I have an amazing work/life balance.
Pros
Quarterly Employee Appreciation Events
Poorly Run Company
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJanuary 12, 2018
Imagine working in the 1980's for a horrible boss. Recessive, authoritarian, not collaborative. No work life balance. The pay for the amount of work and stress is pitiful and they a make "advancement/higher wage" promises they do not keep. Their technology is sub-par and was maybe good 10-15 years ago. They have no meaningful CRM system to speak of and no one knows how to create proper reporting or how to use excel. I'm surprised they can continue business with such low skills and standards on the part of management.
Pros
the cubicles were large
Cons
no breaks even for hourly employees, low pay, no support from management.
Dead end job
Slave (Former Employee) –  Brewster, NYAugust 29, 2017
Cheap company with low pay and no potential for advancement. It is a cut throat working environment in which all employees talk poorly about eachother behing their backs. Just an all around lousy company to work for.
Pros
Its a job.
Cons
How much time ya got buddy?
This company is really stingy when it comes to getting a raise
Stock Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CASeptember 21, 2016
I have been working there for 5 years. I only got one pay raise and that was only because I told them I was leaving. They don't really appreciate your work. I would recommend looking somewhere else.
Pros
job security
Cons
pay is horrible and good luck trying to get a decent raise
Great company for ground-up experience
Payroll & HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAJune 29, 2014
Lavi is a hands-on, jack-of-all-trades environment. It is a great place to get your hands dirty and experience all that on-the-job learning has to offer.
Lavi industries
Customer Service / Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brewster, NYMay 22, 2014
Company was concerned about making money. Staff was not friendly
Pros
no pros
Cons
no cons