LAW Publications Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales representative
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, IndianaMarch 11, 2019
I recommend this job for several reasons. You can make more money than you every have and management always tries to put us in the best position to succeed. It is very rewarding knowing that we are helping to fight Drug Abuse and now the Active Shooter problems facing society. Also, we are endorsed by the Sheriff or Chief with a laminated letter. It is much easier to talk with owners for that reason and the closing rate is much higher than other sales job also for that reason. All of my colleagues from all thru the US are so nice and helpful. We truly are a team. The only bad thing about this job is the travel. If you have a very young kids, you might not prefer to be away all week, but my children are grown and it is perfect for my wife and me. She will come with me every 5-6 weeks, which is nice. I am so happy being a part of something great and making great money too.
Good position and great pay
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX 75001January 22, 2018
This position was a very well compensated and fulfilling. The travel could sometimes become burdensome, but nothing too extreme. I would still work at this company if it weren't for family reasons and needing to stay local. I highly recommend this opportunity.
Pros
Compensation, flexible scheduling
Cons
Weekly travel
Sold
Regional Sales Representative - 1099 (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 9, 2012
I would not recommend this position for any accomplished sales person
Official response from LAW Publications
February 26, 2019

We are sorry you had evidently a negative experience during your time as a Regional Sales Representative with LAW Publications. Since 2012, when this review was written, the company has gone through a complete transformation. New owners, new management, new processes, new training, new support, and now a principle centered focus that guides everything we do.

We may be a 45 year old firm, but it's a completely new day at LAW Publications and we hope you'd consider giving us another look.