Law School Admission Council Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Quality Assurance / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PAFebruary 13, 2017
I had worked in this company for many years and if it wasn't for the layoff I would have still been there today. I've contributed greatly to the company and I have seen so many changes. The pay is not great, however, the benefits are wonderful. I have made some wonderful friends, cherished many memories and the company offers a great work/life balance.
Pros
culture and benefits
Cons
Very little opportunity for self development and training
Technical and Software Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newtown, PAAugust 20, 2016
The company offers training to be able to do the job. The HR staff does a lot for its employees and offer great benefits including education reimbursement.
Clean and friendly.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bel Air, MDDecember 10, 2015
Not much to say since I only do it every few months, but I have nothing bad to say, The environment is very professional, and everything is always in order, which makes the job easier, Any issues that may arise are taken care of immediately.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Irregular hours.
Mission-driven non-profit with the best administration and dedicated staff
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PAMarch 22, 2014
LSAC is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to ease the admission process for law schools and their applicants. The staff of the LSAC work collaboratively with the member law schools to ensure the law school admission process is equitable, efficient and as stress-free as possible for everyone involved. Working at LSAC, you are surrounded by dedicated individuals who enjoy what they do and are willing to go the extra distance to complete a project. The atmosphere is collegiate with minimal emphasis on hierarchy and maximum emphasis on team work. During my time with LSAC, I progressed from Administrative Assistant, to Research Assistant, to Senior Research Assistant, to Regional Representative, to Regional Team Leader, to Manager of Law School Support Services, to Client Manager for a beta-project. I highly endorse the Law School Admission Council as an excellent place of employment.
Extremely fun workplace, youthful staff, hardworking
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PAMarch 5, 2012
The company operated at such a high level of efficiency that it made it extremely easy to do my job and make everyone else's job easier
Pros
learning experience, open management
Cons
commute, salary