Lawn Life Employee Reviews

Work
Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 16, 2018
Easy going days all up to you on how hard you work good environment i met people that had positive influence on me and i would love to work this job again
productive
CREW MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 4, 2018
typical at work is really quick as long as u your job its pretty easy, great place to work at and friendly coworkers, learned a lot of things for demolition and some flooring, while always cutting grass at a more efficient way. Professional workplace culture and management takes their job seriously. Wasn't really anything hard about the job unless u didn't feel like working.
Pros
teamwork, 3 breaks
Working at lawnlife was enjoyable
Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 1, 2018
At lawnlife we would start off by cleaning around the property and loading the mowers on the truck and putting gas in the truck i learned that to be a successful worker you have to work very hard for what you want the workplace was nice to work in and it keep be out of trouble the hardest part about my job was loading big stuff onto the truck the most enjoyable part was working and making money.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
great
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 2, 2016
overall I really like lawn life. they work with you if there's something you not so sure on how to do it. there hours work around your schedule if you have another job or just something u need to do. the staff are all great and there really hands on with showing us how to do things.
An asset to the community
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH.May 14, 2015
Lawn Life helps under privileged youth obtain employment and life skills which makes them an asset to the community. It was a pleasure working with them during my work study program while attending UC.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No advancement
Fun workplace very productive
Landscaping/construction (Former Employee) –  cincinnati ohioNovember 13, 2013
A typical day at work is to go to boss get objective and go build or re model landscaping.I learned how to buff floors and sand wood floors also how to do siding on houses.the management was excellent.My co workers was hard workers and fun.The hardest part is nothing.The most enjoyable part of job is using the tools.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
seasonal
Fun and productive work environment
Gardener (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 17, 2013
I really know how to cut grass and clean a yard to perfection now. Everyday was great for me. The hardest part was probably sweating, but the best part was admiring the landscape we had just created.
Pros
High pay
Cons
Summer Heat and bugs