Lawyer.com Employee Reviews

Start Up
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 28, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Lawyer.com. It is a great Start Up job. Giving you time to figure out what career path you want to take. I took the job trying to decide if I wanted to be a Lawyer. I am glad for the opportunity and time spent there.
Most good reviews written by employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 22, 2018
Most of the good reviews are written by the managers there. While interesting place to work, many people are right to say it's very clicky. Many of the employees gossip about each other and make it hard to concentrate, especially when the desks are so close together. The job itself is fun and interesting but, employees make it kind of annoying. No room for growth either.
Pros
Free snacks, tredmil, stand/sit desks, benefits
Cons
Clicky, No room for growth, small work space
Inviting, creative and fun atmosphere workplace
Consumer Representative (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAFebruary 21, 2018
The culture of the company is fantastic and all the employees I work with are great! They have an open door policy and want to hear from their employees. They want all ideas on the table to help the company and yourself grow. The environment of the company in it self is great. What office can you walk into and see treadmills at your disposal while you WORK? Desks that can rise and still WORK? Talk about creating a healthy environment. The company goes a step further creates fun healthy challenges throughout the year with their 1million step challenge.
Pros
Continuing to grow and opening doors for growth
Cons
None at this time
Management in Easton is horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 7, 2017
The management in Easton is horrible. Unless you are part of the click you are ignored, or put down. If you add anything to the conversation most of the time the manager and her cronies will ignore you. They feel as if they are better than everyone. The manager has favorites and will be sneaky about it. Some in the click are allowed to do whatever they want including having a hissy fit and then walking out. Others are allowed to leave early and adjust their hours. Not a place I would ever stay at. Too catty.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
No break room, dirty, bad management
Great Growth Potential
Consumer Representative (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 17, 2017
The job is pretty straight forward. You are responsible for answering calls and efficiently and accurately taking down the caller's information. Management does take notice of those who work hard and go the extra mile. There definitely seems to be an opportunity for advancement with in the company and the work environment is fun and upbeat: Fun Friday, Pot Luck Parties, Corn Hole tournaments, Halloween and Company Christmas Party. The company also provides active work stations, providing each representative with a sit to stand desk, treadmills, and yoga balls. And the snack selection is top notch as well....white cheddar pop corn, yum!
Pros
Office Environment, Co-workers, and Active Work Stations
Cons
Not a large selection of quick places to go for lunch
Fun Work Environment with Outstanding Incentives
Consumer Representative (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 7, 2017
Lawyer.com has provided me a wealth of knowledge and experience in a relatively short period of time. This start up company has encouraged me to contribute my own ideas to help develop the Consumer Department. The managers are fair, and provide positive feedback and incentives. Theme Fridays make for an exciting work environment. The open office concept allows me to build friendships with my co-workers, which makes coming to work every day effortless.
Pros
Theme Fridays, Open Office Concept, Encouragement to Grow with the Company
Cons
No break room
Enjoyable Environment and Great Management
Consumer Representative (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 6, 2017
Great people at every level of this company. Management is extremely motivated, which ignites a positive energy throughout the entire team. I'm thrilled to be part of company that embraces a great work culture, shows all employees appreciation for their hard work, allows you to be in charge of your own success, and provides employees with unparalleled support.
Pros
Positive Environment, Challenging Work, Innovative, Supportive Leaders
Cons
Not one that I can think of
Amazing Place to Work & Grow
Member Representative Team (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJJuly 6, 2017
It is a fast paced, quickly growing environment in which talent and good ideas are quickly rewarded. Promotions happen from within as new ideas are proven. The company generously rewards hard work and provides great incentives to help the team hit the goals set out. There is no shortage of work to do, and the multi-tasking makes the day go quicker.

Management is very involved and will not ask anyone to do something they would not. It is a great place to learn, be exposed to many areas of the business and start up world, and to launch a career.
Pros
Motivational Bonuses, Interesting Work, Strong Management
Cons
Growing so fast the office is getting crowded...
Fun Company with a Great Outlook
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 6, 2017
I love my job. This is the first time I have said this in such a long time. I am happy to come to work and I leave without the usual stress. My coworkers are very helpful and the manager is very understanding. The company has amazing potential and is dedicated to their employees.
Pros
Coffee, Tea, Snacks, Treadmills, Yoga balls, Open office
Cons
There are only two treadmills.
Unique workplace with horrible management
Consumer Representative (Current Employee) –  Easton, PA 18042April 19, 2017
The actual job itself is fun; you are gathering case information and sending it out to local lawyers in the area where assistance is needed. It's quite simple, and yous peak to a lot of really fun people......the biggest downside is management.

This is a startup company, and the current manager in the Easton location has only been employed there since June of 2016. She creates a hostile, caddy work environment. There also is not an HR department, so your business ends up being told to the entirety of the office.

They claim to be about professionalism, but there is no work flow or established call metrics. Additionally, training is essentially throwing you right onto the phones and expecting you to be pulling in the same amount of referrals as everyone else.

If you are up for a management challenge, this place is for you.
Pros
Free coffee, interesting job
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lawyer.com. Our community is ready to answer.

Lawyer.com Reviews by Location