Layne Employee Reviews

Great company!
Office Assistant II (Former Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 25, 2018
Layne is a great company to work for! My manager was very flexible with my schedule, and tried to accommodate my needs as much as possible. It was only a part-time position for me, so I left for a full-time position. Would have stayed if they had six more hours available!

If you are looking for a steady job at a company that will be around for a long time, Layne is a great option!
Pros
Stable
Horrible job
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 25, 2017
They will tell you CIPP curing isn't harmful.Look it up! Studies show it is. Lack of supplies, training ,managment harmful environment being in sewers
Pros
Many hours overtime
Cons
Harmful, especially dealing with resin
Diversified company
Drilling Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Meyers, FLSeptember 20, 2017
Layne is a good diversified company with many different divisions within the company. They are world wide as well as in many aspects of the water industry.
Not a horrible place if you like underground work
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Columbus OHJanuary 15, 2015
The hardest part of the job is just being away from home. The management is about like anywhere else. I enjoyed working with Layne not hard work just mental work. I had a great group of guys on my crew I never had a problem out of anyone they were all very self motivated.
Pros
pay
Cons
being away from home