LAZ Parking Employee Reviews

Not the best
SHOP HELPER, FLYNN BURNER CORPORATION (Current Employee) –  New Rochelle, NYOctober 21, 2018
Not something I would exactly recommend but its an okay place overall. It doesn't give me any benefits, which most places would provide. I wouldn't really say that I get the min amount needed for me to survive in a decent way either.
Very boring
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2018
Poor managment make you work more then the pay, working wearther with no kind coverage from the heat or the rain. Hours were low less than 40hrs couldnt get overtime
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not a good place to wrk
Great Place To Work
CSR/Cashier Greet Clients (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 17, 2018
LAZ is a good place to work I would go back there if I needed to. You get to meet very nice people. The Managers and supervisors are really nice people. The staff members are very good team workers. LAZ Main Line Health Garages & Valet is the place to work.
Pros
You can work without independently.
Cons
Not enough overtime
People and their cars
Westin Hotel Valet (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2018
People are very protective of their cars. Due to this, it makes it difficult to go through the day very smooth and not run into issues you can't prevent. Running the courtyard people think you can lift cars and move them wherever in limited space. This, believe it or not, is false.
Pros
Free Parking, fun people
Cons
Weird Hours, people yelling at you constantly
I like working for Laz its a good job with happy people
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTOctober 15, 2018
I like meeting new people and when they have questions about where there cars are going to be I like to let them know its going to be in my parking lot so I can keep and eye on their car so no damages are being made or no one is stealing out there cars
Very Disappointed
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 12, 2018
I recently was hired at Laz parking, Charlotte NC, I was very excited to be a part of the Laz Parking team however when I started, my excitement turned to disappointment. I have many years of parking experience but that did not seem to matter, I went through orientation with an older gentleman who was Spanish and his English was horrible I had a hard time understanding any of his directions this was very frustrating. The management was very weak, with out a doubt a very bad job experience.
Pros
Cons
Low Pay
Fun workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 10, 2018
Its a good place to work if you are young due tontje amount of places where you can work in different locations and there is overrime approved hours in events
Laz Experience
Valet (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 9, 2018
Laz is a Really Good company, My experience with them has been Great. They been dedicated to improving there standards and committed to stay competitive.
Parking Enforcement Officer (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLOctober 8, 2018
Great place, Great manager, fun coworkers.
Fast-paced work
Public encounters
Respectable
The supervisor is a pleasure to work for. She is fair and coordinated in scheduling and providing what is needed to get the job done
The customer service representative position can provide different locations and different environments to adapt to.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 8, 2018
It is a position that can offer different locations and different environments to adapt to. I've learned public communications, being a leader, retail at special events, and serving the best customer service. I enjoy the management I've had through the years but I can comment it is not always coordinated properly. Management does not always respond promptly or communicate properly to each other. That said, finding team members to work with in a fast paced environment has given me lifetime friends. It is a job mostly to hold down while attending school and the hours are flexible depending on location/position. Overall, it's a great company but can learn from its employees to strengthen it more.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
No benefits
Laid Back Job
Garage Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 5, 2018
My job was typically laid back mostly just working in the parking garage helping out customers with their tickets in line or at a paystub station inside the mall.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Easy Money
Working as a parking attendant at a market
Parking attendant (Current Employee) –  Downtown Los AngelesOctober 4, 2018
The attendant job where I have our management really doesn't care about anything but the person that she has to try to do her work..
As a one-sided management we have a person who gets away with everything in this parking lot having extra people in the office when no one is supposed to be in there very rude to customers and gets away with it this guy has also been threatened by customers at the supermarket and nothing is done it makes you wonder why I even bother working here
Here is really one-sided backstabbing or a racist problem here

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with us. It sounds like it is not in line with our core values and we are truly troubled by what we are hearing. While we plan to share your feedback with the LA HR team, we encourage you to reach out to them directly at lahr@lazparking.com. We hope you do and that you are able to work together to address any pain points and improve your overall experience. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a valued member of the LAZ Family. We hope you have a great week.

team work
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 3, 2018
I enjoy working for LAZ parking team work is grate you have help when you need it. all good vibes. you not staying in one place helping others. thinking of ways to be better.

Hello!

Thank you for being a part of the LAZ Family and for sharing your feedback with us! Keep up the good work and thank you for all that you do! #goodvibesonly

Productive organized and fun work place.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 25, 2018
Everyone in the company is very friendly and willing to help each other. The CEO of the company is a great man who is willing to go above and beyond to help his employees.

Hi there!

Rumor has it, you're a rockstar and we couldn't be happier to have you on our team. Reception is the heart of any office and we literally couldn't function without you. Thank you for taking a moment out of your very busy day to leave us some kind words, for choosing LAZ and for all that you do! We hope you have an amazing day!

sucked
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2018
I hated working there low pay always on the move no lunch break and time went by that we never had a break not a good job for me I don't recommend it for no one
Pros
working at the house of blues
Cons
always on the move

Hi,

We take your words to heart and are sorry to hear you had a less than stellar experience. We are continually looking for ways to improve, so we will be sure to reach out to the local HR team to share your issues and concerns. We appreciate you and your feedback and wish you the best of luck in the future.

A babysitting convention
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 9, 2018
No one is really a manager but an over glorified babysitter. You are entirely responsible for your location and receive no backing from management or local properties. Someone calls out? Guess who has to work it when you have a limited crew

Hello,

We believe that feedback is the key to improvement and sincerely thank you for taking the time to give us yours. We want everyone's experience at LAZ to be a positive one. It sounds like yours has fallen short and we are truly sorry to hear that. We will share your feedback with the local HR team so that we can learn and grow and hopefully avoid the same pain points in the future. We wish you the best!

I like the job a lot
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 5, 2018
it was something that I was interested in doing and they also worked with me knowing that I was still in high school letting me take days off to get school work done and that's they reason why I did like the job and also the people that also worked there

Hi there!

Life is all about balance and balancing school and work is TOUGH. We're happy to hear you were able to do both and that you met some cool people along the way. Wishing you the best of luck in your next adventure!

LAZ Parking
Location Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2018
Valet parking company has a culture that is good for those who really want to belong to a group. Value in one's performance is not a top priority as long as the group thrives.

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We take great pride in creating a family culture. While we value our employees as individuals, we understand the strength of coming together and working as a team. You know what they say, teamwork makes the dream work. Thank you for all that you do, we couldn't do it without you!

Great work Environment
Valet (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 4, 2018
Best company to work for also management and employees are great they do understand working with you solving the problems giving you the best opportunity to work in the company there is always move room to grow in the company I would recommend everybody to work at laz

Hi!

Thank you for your dedication to LAZ and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our mission is to “Create opportunities for employees…” and it sounds like you worked hard and were able to take advantage of one of those opportunities. Congratulations and keep up the good work! Thanks again for all that you do!

Productive and fast pace place with daily tip money.
Valet Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2018
Very straight forward job just go and receive a car or take one down. We meet new people everyday or so time we will run into the some person. Once we know a person they tend to tip you. overall it is a fun place to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAZ Parking. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight