LAZ Parking Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Seasonal Job
Laz Lot attendant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 20, 2018
I liked the work but it was inconsistent only working events and Red Sox games. There was also no room for advancement. I wish that it could have been a full time job.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
Part time
Productive and fun work environment
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 17, 2018
Great company. The people are friendly, the general manager is a great leader, and the companion ship and love that the company shows their employees, are awesome.
Its about who leads the location
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Horrible experience with on site management at a specific location in Atlanta. Unprofessional work setting. No communication from higher ups. Ran poorly.
Place is a great work environment
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHAugust 13, 2018
I love working here. Everyone is so energetic and a quick pace environment so you always have to be on your toes. The management is great couldn't asked for better people to work for. They are very flexible about your work schedule. One thing I wish we could change is our hour wage it is decent but some times it's hard when you have a bad week of tips and your pay check isn't very big. But other then that everything is great. I would ten out of ten recommend people to work here.
fun workplace
Highly Qualified Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDAugust 12, 2018
It's a great environment to work in. I've had a great experience with all the managers that I've come across. I've learned to become a better driver and to communicate with guests better. My customer service has improved greatly over the years. The hardest part of the job would be when it gets really busy at a single moment in time and we are slammed with dozens of valet cars, but it is doable and enjoyable nonetheless.
short hours big pay
Valet (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 12, 2018
Working here was a easy fun side flow of cash. There was no problem getting a shift covered, tips were amazing, satisfaction of greeting and talking with customers was a plus.
Pros
short shifts
Cons
short hours
Great Experience
Valet Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2018
some time we have fun and discusse with co-worker , or meeting with the supervisor.
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTAugust 8, 2018
Laz parking is the third company that came after Town Park quit . I don't feel a big change with Town park. my schedule stay the same with forty(40) hours a week and flexible brake time. the rate is the same. Laz parking is different between Town park about uniform . .with Laz Parking we don't pay back the uniform it's free.
Pros
lunch time is also free
Cons
flexible break time is no payed
works with my schedule
Residential Valet (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2018
Assist the comings and goings of the residents. Park cars in secure parking garage, in a timely manner. Being a welcoming and friendly face for the residents.
Do NOT work for the Call Center
CUSTOMER CARE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 7, 2018
The Call Center for LAZ is very disorganized, poorly run, and is a free for all with most of the workers doing every and anything they want while the good workers are taking calls. They don't care about your medical issues and they promise advancement opportunities but do not deliver. The benefits are very expensive. They are paying newer people more than employees who have been there for 2-3 years, Turnover rate is the highest i have ever seen at any job, people are quitting constantly due to poor management. I would not even refer my worst enemy to work there. They pay their employees significantly less than most call centers.
Pros
Cons
everything
All levels of management
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2018
Begin the day planing to meet the staff. After issuing work orders, spend the day talking to employees and customers.

After customers are serviced, evaluate revenue and prepare revenue and expense reports.

Prepare staff for exiting customers
Avoid, waste of time
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 2, 2018
Very poor management, I already possessed managerial experience when I got a job with them but the only thing they did was to offer me an almost minimum wage job as a shift supervisor! They won’t take into consideration your previous working experience no matter what! Worst job I’ve ever had in my life! Turn over rate is very-very high! Waste of time working for this company
great company, great benefits
Assist.Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 1, 2018
great company, great benefits, great opportunities for advancement. i reccomend any young student graduating highschool, or college student to begin here.
it was ok for temp job
Overnight Valet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 30, 2018
they were ok my were stingy in many areas such as career advancement. but i would work there again just for the tips and new people to meet , because u meet people everyday from small business owners to major celebrities. if u like to mingle and network this a good start even if its your first job you will enjoy it.
I work at JWA in Irvine California This is the worst place to work. They won allow you to pre-trip your buses before driving them.
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAJuly 30, 2018
They only give you 7hours a day and call it full-time. You would switch in and out of 3or 4 buses during that time without pre-trip any of the buses.!
Pros
They do have new buses but there already jack up !
Cons
Every hour and a half of work time you’re changing buses with no pre-trip .
The only “benefit”
Valet, Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 27, 2018
Of working at LAZ is that you get free parking. But the catch it the only place you get free parking is the location you work at and only when you are going in to work a shift!! How lame is that.....:
Great team work
Valet Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 27, 2018
I Love LAZ this company really cares about their employees, great work benefits managers are awesome you can grow with the company. They really make it a fun and friendly environment.
Great meeting people
Valet Parking/Hospitality Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 21, 2018
Valet at Murat Theater and Sal the restaurant. Had this job for the winter, when the weather was not nice enough to work at the golf shop. Didn't mind the running aspect.
Pros
nice cars
Team players and goal oriented group to work with.highly motivational.
Lead Valet - W Hotels (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2018
Awesome company, I was giving the option to show what I bring to the table and given leadership tasks when required.I love how this company gives the flexibility of traveling within the company, as a change of pace.
LAZ Parking
Cashier / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 14, 2018
Cashier/customer service help people to exit safely make sure my area is clean and safe for individuals come and go safely,and help them scan the ticket so they can leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAZ Parking. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight