LAZ Parking Employee Reviews

Fun place to work and fast paced
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJanuary 20, 2018
Working at LAZ was a great experience. Unfortunately LAZ gave up the account that I was working so I will be moving on. LAZ has a great vibe and everyone was always very friendly.
Pros
Good energy
Cons
Healthcare options were expensive
Faced paced, a great opportunity to drive nice cars, and provide a helping hand
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 19, 2018
Your constantly on your feet, receiving and picking up cars for the patient waiting.

Meet and greet new people every day

The hardest part of the job is hearing the ticket number over the walki you must listen carefully it's important to hear the numbers correctly and that they match up with the car keys of the owner
Pros
Driving nice cars, and always outside
Cons
Always on your feet
Fun to not be there anymore
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peekskill, NYJanuary 18, 2018
It was kind stressful, the way management treating their employees, they just see you as a number which wasn't right. The hardest part of the job was my supervisor
Overnight auditor
Valet Driver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 18, 2018
Hotel accounts for various third part contracts. Enjoy the work team plus the union benefits. Able to travel with company. Also, alot of room for growth with company.
Great place to work!
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 14, 2018
Great associates and awesome management team makes for a very fun work environment. Very fast paced and will teach one how to operate a cash register and work with the public.
fun place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2018
The safety of passengers is the prime responsibility of bus drivers. At the beginning and end of their shift, they inspect their vehicle to ensure that it is functioning correctly. ... They must ensure that passengers and luggage are safely loaded and unloaded from their buses.
Great workplace.
Valet Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 11, 2018
Productive and enjoyable workplace that's very flexible around your schedule. Advancement is possible within the company and the management team is very friendly.
relaxing
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJanuary 11, 2018
sell tickets parking, count the car, clean the place .being nice with the customer check everything is clean. dress well ,help coworkers with their taches.
Fast paced
Valet (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJanuary 3, 2018
Usually very busy, face paced. On your feet, running and ready to go. If you like to run & hustle for tips, this is the job for you. Usually hotel locations.
A family enviroment
Operations Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 1, 2018
LAZ promotes a family friendly environment where hugs are the common and encouraged greeting among employees and sign-offs on emails. The working environment is casual and friendly.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Enjoyable and one on one customer experience
Parking attendant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTDecember 27, 2017
LAZ Parking was a enjoyable experience, there i learn my first customer service experience the hardest part of the job is the weather if you have to work outside the weather is very unpredictable, and i enjoy the one on one customer relationship, i meet really nice people there.
My LAZ Parking
Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 23, 2017
I have worked for LAZ Parking (formerly Ultimate Parking) for just under 7 years, now. I love my job and my fellow employees. We have created a close knit crew that works together very well to create an efficient and smooth operation. As managers, we exist not just to oversee the daily operations, but to give the valets someone to ask advice from, someone to come to with work or even personal issues for help, and to help boost morale. The best part of my job is coming in and seeing my crew happy and ready for the day. The hardest part of my job would be having to issue an informal or formal warning to am employee for any infractions. However, it is part of my job and essential to keeping a good operation.
I have enjoyed being given more responsibilities as time has gone on. I have enjoyed doing payroll weekly, as well as keeping track of the revenue that comes out of our three properties here in downtown Providence. It has been a fun and learning experience.
Pros
Fast paced.
good money
Valet supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CADecember 20, 2017
the location in which i work is great tips are amazing but the pay for the amount of responsibility i had as a supervisor was horrible. also management gave no positive acknowledgement whatsoever
A Job if you don't have a family
FACILITY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 18, 2017
This is a very stressful job for most people. The hours are very long and as a manager you never seem to have "time off". Even if your home trying to relax =, if your company issued cell phone rings or an email comes through, you are back into "work mode".
Pros
Great Salary and benefts
Cons
Long hard hours.
Fast Pace, Fun Enviorment.
Valet (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CADecember 18, 2017
This was a nice place to work. When I was first hired I intended on it being a part time job during school. After I graduated I kept working with no plans of moving on. It was a great job for someone in a transition period and worked out perfectly for me. I would recommend working here.
Pros
flexable schedule, Good people, great tips
Cons
Stressful enviorment, some unqualified coworkers
Abusive
Facility / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2017
Most of the mid-level managers work 55-70 hours per week. There is a thin line from working hard to obtain greatness and abuse from upper mgt. AL help
Pros
You will get promoted if you work hard
Cons
Upper regional management does not care about mid-level managers
It's a fun workplace with others
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2017
Be willing to work by yourself and also in a team setting. Be able to direct traffic flow inside your location. know the rules delusions and Recreation of parking deck. Know how to operate the gate.
Pros
Be able to enjoy the game when you get off.
Cons
The hours varies
Average Manager, sucky work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 9, 2017
Worked here for about 9 months. I hated my location. Mainly because I felt my position was unnecessary. The commute was horrible, and it didn't help that I was getting paid 10.50 to do slave work pretty much. Great company for other people, I saw a few people doing well. But Im sure they had to kiss major tush to get there. Not me.
Pros
Secure Job
Cons
Sucky Breaks, Sucky Pay, Bad Management
No such thing as "The LAZ way"
Office Manager and Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peekskill, NYDecember 4, 2017
The hardest part of being employed at LAZ is witnessing the way they mistreat their employees and female managers. The company is definitely a "boy club company" and if you complain you will be terminated.
Cons
Violators of EEOC laws
Bad Management and Low Moral.
Driver (Former Employee) –  John Wayne AirportNovember 19, 2017
Management is really bad. They have no structure so in turn, all other employees are out of control. They had it at one time where all employees had to go use the portable bathrooms only which were cleaned once a week maybe, and LAZ did not fight to change that unless we had to write the complaints too the manager. Does not allow you to work more than 8 hours. average 7 hours a day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAZ Parking. Our community is ready to answer.