LAZ Parking Employee Reviews for Lot Attendant

Pays Well, but not worth the stress due to bad communication and condescending comments from managers
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 3, 2019
Being a lot attendant pays well, however, the management and the abilty to motivate their employees are low.
You feel like no matter how hard you work, there's still something to complain about..Not worth it.
Great place to work except for the renumeration
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 14, 2019
Great place to work except for the renumeration. Working environment is comfortable depending on what location or facility you are posted to work. It is a collaborative working environment.
The renumeration is actually based on state minimum wage which is not too bad except that it is below the states living situation!!!!
Good for ppl who don’t need to work
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 11, 2019
This job does t give you hours . If u make one small mistake they put u at site that doesn’t give you hours . The only good thing is that you don’t have someone looking over your shoulder all day long
Pros
No supervison
Cons
Hours
May 7, 2019

Hi!

We believe that feedback is the key to improvement and sincerely thank you for taking the time to give us yours. As a member of the LAZ family, we want your experience to be a positive one. It sounds like we have some room for improvement and encourage you to reach out to your HR team to address your concerns so that we can try our best to avoid the same pain points in the future. Have a great weekend & keep up the hard work.

Okay First Job
Event Staff / Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43215April 8, 2019
I would say this job would be typical for a high school/ college student because of the very flexible hours. I started my senior year of high school and enjoyed it up until now.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Long work days, late shifts
May 7, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback and for all of your hard work (even in the late hours)! We are happy to hear you have been able to continue growing with the company. Thank you for all that you do!

Great environment
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 23, 2019
Great people, very lax, think family and friends, they are characters that you miss when your not there. There is lots of help and they care for their people.
Pros
free water
Cons
its hot and its cold you stand a lot and you get wet
March 25, 2019

Hi!
We are lucky to have someone like you as part of the LAZ Family! Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback, keep up the hard work rain or shine! We couldn’t do what we do without you!

A good part-time job
Lead Cashier/Lot Attendant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 5, 2019
Laz Parking provided me the flexibility to earn extra cash while raising my young family. Was also generous with giving me a flexible work schedule as a part-time employee.
Pros
Laid back atomosphere
Cons
had good benefits.
March 25, 2019

Hey there,
We are happy to hear LAZ was able to accommodate your needs. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We wish you nothing but the best in the future!

not much room for advancement
Lot Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 3, 2019
this job is okay I wish there was more room for advancement and more positions open. you can also relocate if you choose to also extra overtime is involved.
January 15, 2019

Hi there,
We appreciate that you took the time to review your experience with LAZ. We hope you are doing well and wish you nothing but the best! If you ever want to come back, we have hundreds of open positions that you can apply for here.
Thank you!

Parking Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 27, 2018
LAZ Parking is a great place to work for current college students, they are very flexible with balancing work, school, and life. However unfortunately they are somewhat bad at promoting from within. Plenty of managers are hired from other parking companies, those who have worked for LAZ for a while still find difficulty in getting a promotion.
January 15, 2019

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to give us much appreciated feedback. We take our mission of “Creating opportunities for our employees…” very seriously and are disappointed that you have not had a positive experience in this regard. We’d love to touch base with you to find out what we can do to improve and encourage you to reach out to your Texas HR Team so we can do just that. Thank you for all that you do!

Team Oriented
Parking Manager (Former Employee) –  Asbury Park, NJDecember 7, 2018
A typical day today at work is keeping the staff together, managing money, time management and lots of customer service. Employees would have to keep parking lots clean always and dress in uniforms.
Pros
flexible
Cons
short pay
January 2, 2019

Hi!
Thank you for sharing some of your day-to-day work with us. We appreciate the hard work you put forth while working for LAZ and wish you nothing but the best in the future!

N/a
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2018
I have nothing negative nor positive to say about this company. It was an ok company to work with, and the pay was a bit down but work was steady and ok while it lasted.
November 14, 2018

Hi,
We’re sad to hear you are no longer with us. Thank you for taking a moment to review the time you did spend with LAZ. We wish you the best of luck on your next adventure!

team work
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 3, 2018
I enjoy working for LAZ parking team work is grate you have help when you need it. all good vibes. you not staying in one place helping others. thinking of ways to be better.
October 9, 2018

Hello!

Thank you for being a part of the LAZ Family and for sharing your feedback with us! Keep up the good work and thank you for all that you do! #goodvibesonly

Fun and relax job
Lot Attendant/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 26, 2018
Driving around town and checking to see if people paid for their parking space. Meeting new people and finding out new places around town. Helping people with their questions. Knowing the city better.
Pros
Free parking in certain lots
Never worked as a parking attendant
Cashier/Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2018
The employees there have nothing figured out. The place you with random individuals who I could not relate to myself. Maybe just 1 person who was very intellectual and had some comparisons but not much.
Seasonal Job
Laz Lot attendant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 20, 2018
I liked the work but it was inconsistent only working events and Red Sox games. There was also no room for advancement. I wish that it could have been a full time job.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
Part time
some time we have fun and discusse with co-worker , or meeting with the supervisor.
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTAugust 8, 2018
Laz parking is the third company that came after Town Park quit . I don't feel a big change with Town park. my schedule stay the same with forty(40) hours a week and flexible brake time. the rate is the same. Laz parking is different between Town park about uniform . .with Laz Parking we don't pay back the uniform it's free.
Pros
lunch time is also free
Cons
flexible break time is no payed
Its a very nice and fun place to work at
Parking Lot Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2018
As long as you have a fun and loving attitude to this work place You will fit in just fine Be prepared for the weather to change from hot to cold and cold to hot
Love working for Lax
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 11, 2018
Laz is a wonderful company to work for they are understanding & work with you i recommend applying here great people awesome benefits, when you fill out the application it automatically directs you to a page to set up an interview day & time
been awsome
parking supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 14, 2018
the company is great full responsible takcare of customer right way even employee the management is so friendly and capable they know how to run business and same time they takcare of every employee
Fun work place with the right personnel
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 6, 2017
I have had various issues when asked to work after I got paid they would complaint too much over time to watch my time. I've been asked to stop vacuum when using personal cell phone and can't finished my job. I've been told I don't fit to do anything because of not been asked to step up on a better position.
Pros
Nothing free must work for what you make.
Cons
Short breaks
Challenging
Cashier/Lot attendant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 12, 2017
My day was always productive, although I had minimum supervision my supervisor was never available to discuss any issues that would come up. But My foreman would be available and was accommodating. I still would've work for LAZ had they not transferred me into another post with less hours and no accommodations and Yes I would recommend LAZ to my friends and any who inquired it is a good place to work and I truly miss the previous position I held there
Pros
easy
Cons
no inter-action with supervisor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAZ Parking. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight