LAZ Parking Employee Reviews for Parking Attendant

Fast
Excellent customer service!
Lifting luggage
running
Parking cars without any damages!
Communication
Documentation
Honesty and integrity
Valet (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 13, 2019
I love laz parking until I meet this manager name dan at 400 record he did not care about his employees and keep up confusion with the staff I would go back if I had a better manager
Worst manager ever. Drove away every great employee in the company.
Parking Attendant/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 12, 2019
He’s the worst manager ever. Drove away every great employee in the company. He definitely lets you know he’s the boss and that you’re nothing every change he gets .
Great
Valet Associate (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 10, 2019
Working for laz parking company is great. I cant complainabout the job. The job is what you make it. I have some great coworkers and i have met new ppl along the way
Worst parking company ever.
Valet (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 3, 2019
Management is uneducated and love to micromanage. They will tell you one thing and then take it back. Was promised free parking as a valet and after two years of working they take it away without explanation. Gave me multiple tickets as an employee. Takes weeks to reach HR but if they think you are doing something wrong, they will call you instantly.
Great place to work. Things may get messy sometimes
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 26, 2019
This is a great place to build relationships and teamwork. Consistency is the key and you could work your way up and get where you need to be. You also should have dedication.
Good people to work for
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJune 21, 2019
I wouldn't mind working for them again but it's done it's a good place to work for I'm only trying to make a secure place with no heavy lifting pretty much I was my own boss I like working with people
Great place to work if you want to have no life
Valet Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 19, 2019
All of the employees are overworked. Most of the management staff come and go as they please leaving the real work to the low level employees. These employees are underpaid. If you want a raise you have to fight for it as your managers won't. Promised promotions that aren't real. If you don't get it in writing then it won't happen.
Good place to learn great customer service skills.
Valet Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2019
I started as a valet and within a year got promoted to shift supervisor. I managed the day to day valet operations for four years. I processed all insurance claims when accidents occurred. You must be a confident driver and have the ability to handle high end vehicles.
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Meriden CTJune 14, 2019
It's an ok job for temporary workers. I would try to advance more further in the job if your going to try to make it a long term job. Overall I still find it hard to work with the company because of lack of communication and barely any overtime given.
Pros
It's easy
Cons
You might get bored
Happy place
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJune 10, 2019
I work for laz parking under year .it was the biggest mistake I made in life to leave the company to Pursue other opportunities.sometimes in life u have find what Fix’s your life.sometimes it’s not about the money it’s giving back that’s the Reward end day.if you get Hired for laz parking do yourself favor stay
Great work environment
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 6, 2019
LAZ has a great work inviroment. Everyone who you work with is very kind and makes sure you feel comfortable in your job. This was an awesome job and I am sad to leave it! I wish you all the best.
Your day is what you made of it
Valet Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 1, 2019
Working for LAZ Parking has it's ups and downs. Some days work could be good even in tips. Other days it can be very slow and boring and don't see any tips.
Promotion Opportunities
Valet Management (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 27, 2019
This job definitely has a lot of growth and a lot of room for moving up. If you put in the hard work, you will get the rewards. It also has the potential of flexible hours and time off requests.
LAZ Parking
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 15, 2019
Great job

Typically hours range from 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, and 10pm- 6am.
You get to choose whichever hours you'd like. Hours are very flexible as well. You basically get people's information right it on a tag and attach the tag to their keys and you drive their car to the lot.
Pros
flexible hours, fun work
Cons
no breaks and lunches
June 17, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for giving us a look into your day to day hard work! We are so happy you enjoy what you do, and we couldn’t do it without you! We encourage you to reach out to your local HR team to discuss your break/lunch opportunities. Keep up the great work!

Valet parking
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 19, 2019
I parked cars for customers staying at the Hotel. Unfortunately there were often very few opportunities to make any tips. Minimum wage and only a couple cars a day sometimes made for little income.
Pros
location
Cons
no activity
May 7, 2019

Hi there!

While we are sad you are no longer with us, we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us feedback! We hope your week is off to a great start and wish you the best in the future!

Pretty fun place to work
Valet (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2019
Was really fun to work here. Really fast paced and very demanding. Never a dull moment that’s for sure. I would definitely love to work here again if granted the opportunity.
May 7, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for telling us a little bit about your time with LAZ. Please feel free to search our open positions at https://jobs.jobvite.com/lazparking. Good luck in your future endeavors! We wish you nothing but the best.

Lovely
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 1, 2019
Friendly and Reliable customer service professional skill in achieving sales targets in high-end Merchandiser Environments. Friendly and enthusiastic retail sales associate. Highly successful up selling and promoting new products. Talented sales associate effective at multitasking and maintaining A friendly attitude under pressure. Efficiently builds loyalty and long- term relationships with customer while consistently achieving individual sales goal.

Hi there!

While we are sad you are no longer with us, we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to send some positivity our way! We hope your week is off to a great start and wish you the best in the future

Productive and fun environment
Parking Attendant/Valet (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 22, 2019
i highly recommend this company to work for because they work around you and what fits your schedules. Flexible hours and fun environment to be able to work at.

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to send us some positive feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your time with LAZ and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Great if you’re a student or between jobs
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAMarch 16, 2019
I wasn’t there long enough to know about advancements or raises really, but at my assigned location I had the same schedule every day/week, which was awesome. I never had to work weekends or nights, but other locations definitely do and don’t always have/offer consistent scheduling. I happened to work at a business building and not a hotel or restaurant. This also meant tips were generally inconsistent and sometimes nonexistent. When making tips, I was making enough, but when tips started to become inconsistent, I had to find a new job.

I really loved what I did! I loved the people I worked with and customers I came in contact with. I got to drive really cool cars too! I did experience some weird interactions with customers on occasion; being a female valet I got a lot of creepy flirtation and/or sexism or questions about my ability to “handle their car”... that was annoying but I guess it comes with the territory.

The company seemed like they had a lot of opportunity for advancement, or so they made it seem that way. Like I mentioned, I didn’t stay long enough to find out.
Pros
Tips, cool team, cool job, cool cars, consistent schedule
Cons
Had to work shifts in the rain sometimes, located in La Jolla/traffic, inconsistent tips due to location type

Hello,

Thank you for your candid feedback. While it sounds like you enjoyed your overall experience with LAZ, some things you said are a bit troubling and we would love an opportunity to speak with you further and encourage you to contact our Home Office Human Resources Team. You can email LAZHR@lazparking.com or contact me directly at (860) 522-7641 x7691. We look forward to hearing from you, and again, we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

Haley Heslin
HR Administrator

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAZ Parking. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at LAZ Parking.

Powered by Comparably