LAZ Parking Employee Reviews

Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Meriden CTJune 14, 2019
It's an ok job for temporary workers. I would try to advance more further in the job if your going to try to make it a long term job. Overall I still find it hard to work with the company because of lack of communication and barely any overtime given.
Pros
It's easy
Cons
You might get bored
Great place to work except for the renumeration
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 14, 2019
Great place to work except for the renumeration. Working environment is comfortable depending on what location or facility you are posted to work. It is a collaborative working environment.
The renumeration is actually based on state minimum wage which is not too bad except that it is below the states living situation!!!!
meeting new people
Shop Steward / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 13, 2019
my productive day was meeting new people talking to them and listening to what ever a passenger had on there mind and that was between me and that person .I feel it doesn't hurt to listen
Ok job for a starter job.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 12, 2019
If your looking for a stepping stone of a job this place is right in your alley. They will start you off in a path of wanting more out of life and with the new management you will be wanting to do better then that place.
Happy place
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJune 10, 2019
I work for laz parking under year .it was the biggest mistake I made in life to leave the company to Pursue other opportunities.sometimes in life u have find what Fix’s your life.sometimes it’s not about the money it’s giving back that’s the Reward end day.if you get Hired for laz parking do yourself favor stay
Great work environment
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 6, 2019
LAZ has a great work inviroment. Everyone who you work with is very kind and makes sure you feel comfortable in your job. This was an awesome job and I am sad to leave it! I wish you all the best.
i enjoy working for the company
Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 3, 2019
i like interacting with people from different countries a
from different cultures and i enjoy this job very much.Was a Ramp supervisor.But i was seeking work as a teacher.
Your day is what you made of it
Valet Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 1, 2019
Working for LAZ Parking has it's ups and downs. Some days work could be good even in tips. Other days it can be very slow and boring and don't see any tips.
LAZ Parking
Location Manager (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 28, 2019
Great work culture with a lot of growth opportunities. Potential chance of being over worked and under paid. Management needs to spend more time with employees to properly train them. If you are looking for a job that involves learning on your own, this is the job for you.
Pretty much just handle your business be polite customer service
Customer service valet cars (Current Employee) –  San Diego California La JollaMay 27, 2019
Just be nice and customer service drive the cars with safety in you're mine if you like to drive about it. as well as much as you valet the cars you get better tips
Pros
Be Your Own Boss managers and leads I just typical but they leave you alone
Cons
Basically none
Promotion Opportunities
Valet Management (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 27, 2019
This job definitely has a lot of growth and a lot of room for moving up. If you put in the hard work, you will get the rewards. It also has the potential of flexible hours and time off requests.
Do not take a management job
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 25, 2019
Worked 60 plus hours per week 6-7days a week. Very little time off, was salaried. Upper management made you feel useless if you didn’t work 60 plus hours a week. If event was short personnel managers were expected to fill in at last minute. Upper management would bow down to university and not listen to what the managers had to say.
Cons
Long hours, no respect
Meh
Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 17, 2019
Coin toss on how the management will react and behave from week to week. A lot of gossip and backbiting within the ranks. I consistently provided excellent service and my location's financial numbers always exceeded the budgetary requirements but this was often overlooked for petty observations of the operations manager.
LAZ Parking
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 15, 2019
Great job

Typically hours range from 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, and 10pm- 6am.
You get to choose whichever hours you'd like. Hours are very flexible as well. You basically get people's information right it on a tag and attach the tag to their keys and you drive their car to the lot.
Pros
flexible hours, fun work
Cons
no breaks and lunches
Fun environment
Flagger (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLApril 24, 2019
It was an job, very good for a first time job ( only referring to my position of being a Flagger). The workplace culture was great, I got to work in the heart of south beach and wynwood.

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to send some positivity our way. Keep up the hard work, we are lucky to have you as part of the team.

Fun place to work
Parking Enforcement Officer (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 23, 2019
Great family to work for. Everyone is family here. The pay isn’t good but the way they treat you is really nice. They go above and beyond for their employees...just wish they paid better.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Port pay

Hello!

We are lucky to have someone like you as part of the LAZ Family! Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback and for all of your hard work. We couldn’t do it without you.

analyst
analyst (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 22, 2019
was supposed to be an analyst but was doing collections and cash application work on top of IT supports. management was horrible and very unorganized.
Pros
no pros
Cons
to many to list

Hi,

Thank you for your candid feedback. We’d welcome an opportunity to speak with you further to learn more about your experience with LAZ and encourage you to reach out to our Home Office Human Resources Team so we can address your concerns. You can contact me directly by email (hheslin@lazparking.com) or phone (860-522-7641 x7691). We look forward to hearing from you, and again, we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

Haley Heslin
HR Administrator

Valet parking
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 19, 2019
I parked cars for customers staying at the Hotel. Unfortunately there were often very few opportunities to make any tips. Minimum wage and only a couple cars a day sometimes made for little income.
Pros
location
Cons
no activity

Hi there!

While we are sad you are no longer with us, we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us feedback! We hope your week is off to a great start and wish you the best in the future!

Fun work placed surrounded by good people
Gate Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2019
Talking with new customers on a daily basis and having nice chat with other co-workers and boss. Overall a great experience at Laz Parking! I had a very nice boss. Customers were all kind, and understanding.

Hey!

We are sad you are no longer with us, but appreciate you taking time to share your LAZ experience. We are happy you were able to live the LAZ culture firsthand! Thank you for all of your hard work. Good luck in your next adventure.

Pretty fun place to work
Valet (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2019
Was really fun to work here. Really fast paced and very demanding. Never a dull moment that’s for sure. I would definitely love to work here again if granted the opportunity.

Hello,

Thank you for telling us a little bit about your time with LAZ. Please feel free to search our open positions at https://jobs.jobvite.com/lazparking. Good luck in your future endeavors! We wish you nothing but the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LAZ Parking. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at LAZ Parking.

Powered by Comparably