Lazada

Lazada Employee Reviews

+ So funny at work
+ Learn from management team about Operation and supply chains management.

+ Check email in the morning, answer the important email, take time to observe all the operation in premises, plan the strategic and solutions for safety and security. sometimes have a meeting with vendors and suppliers.

+ Working here we are the owner, and devote to the success of the company.
Pros
team work
Cons
low salary
Enjoyable .fun all free and lot of people that you know and more works more pack of item lot of more experience like be picker ,costumer assistance, scanner
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I work on graveyard time to have a good salary. And I enjoyed it so well because anyone can handle this. I like to scan the item and do a printing the all items using google drive and save it.
Pros
Free meals on Sales Days
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
good to work but must have permenant for worker and can cut salary for epf/socso. environment of hub happy and good to work. problem only just dont have permenant for rider and cut epf socso.
- A very fast paced environment as you are required
to entertain the sellers and must multitask a lot

- Some sellers will really bright up your day but some will just come to spoilt your whole day.

-A very friendly environment to work as all the co-workers and team leaders are willing to help you when

needed.

- The hardest part of the job is meeting the productivity. If you dont meet the productivity than

You will be not paid OT and you are required to stay back until your productivity achieved

- The management needed to be improved as

they only focus on quantity over quality serving

the sellers.The agent's concerns are less taken care

off and avoided.

- Job advancement is minimal unless you are working at Lazada HQ.
Pros
Free Coffee, Entertainment room
Cons
Less work balance, Ot not paid
I just want to know that company I liked so very easy this company to i like it. I learned how to answer their questions. So somebody else I forgot about the company topic but that I enjoy
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care
this company helps people a risky shopping in malls and productive work fun place
but we hardly get our salary during the salary period it takes several times in coming back until we got it.
Pros
no free food
Cons
8hrs
Lazada has given an opportunity for people to learn about E-commerce. It will be hard at first, but we'll eventually get used to the processes and policies.
I review about my experience to lazada i enjoy working because my T.L is responsible and i have many many good friends .. and i learn how to inventory.
Ability to meet established goals and deadlines
Quality and accuracy of work Collaboration skills and teamwork Problem-solving skills Communication skills
Friendly workmates, Sending emails. Sometimes we don't have a work to do for the whole day and i think that's the reason why i left lazada because i got bored sometimes. we encode the measurement of the items and send it to email.
Là một công ty nước ngoài nên phong cách làm việc khá hợp lý. Đãi ngộ cao. Phù hợp cho sinh viên kiếm thềm vào thời gian rãnh.
Pros
Được tham gia các hoạt động ngoài
Cons
Chưa thấy
Everything is good. But i need to go as i want more experience and have a more challenging role. i learn a lot and it helps me a lot to express my skills in different sectors of the company. It build my characteristics towards to my collaegue.
Pros
free meals
Cons
tea breaks
I work here in lazada under the agency of Dynamics. It is a fun wirking place. Which your team mate will help you when you are in need, even the supervisors are great,
Pros
Free lunches when sale is coming
Cons
Time went fast, everything became easy because I did things repeatedly. Salary was good enough. the company was considerate and very helpful for financial support.
Working environment is fun although the job is a bit stressful. The company sets up a few activities for employees to have fun while working. However if you're in the oeration department than the hectic working life is very tiring.
Pros
free dinner (if you're working after 6pm)
Cons
hectic worklife
I enhanced my communication skills, my patience for customer, courier, and also to my co-workers. Because sometimes they push you to your patience how to handle the scenario.
Pros
free food every sale
Cons
There will be not a single day where you regret coming to work as its so enjoyable ,
Learnt how eCommerce works and how online shopping became the next best thing in Malaysia

Workplace culture is awesome as we can dress as comfy as you wish
Môi trường làm việc tốt, có nhiều cơ hội phát triển bản thân, chế độ đãi ngộ tốt,mọi người hoà đồng
Pros
Phòng nghỉ sạch đẹp rộng rãi
Cons
Khá áp lực
A typical day at Lazada wh is very entertaining because of the people who works with it. I learned a lot like how to be leader. A leader with strong leadership skill. A leader who can manage stress and motivate a team. I learned how to use basic equipments and improve it. The management there are very nice and very helpful. Lazada's workplace are warmish because it is a dry wh. I think the hardest part of my job there are hitting the target while the system are under maintenance so you need to take overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you hit the company's target and they give bonus for the employee and they will treat all of employee with a 2 day free meal.