LC Distributors Inc Employee Reviews

Production and Packaging
Line Production (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 27, 2017
It was a decent job with not too much to it. Was not able to obtain a raise. This job I overcame with ease but need a more challenging position. It was suitable at the time but in need a job with benefits plan.
Pros
Easy to accomplish task.
Cons
Not acknowleging my dedication to the job.
Learning experiance.
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas city MOFebruary 10, 2015
This job could have been a great place to work, Although the management was not concerned with their employees. They abused the short comings of their warehouse employees and I couldn't stay at the company that involved drinking on site and abusing the felons they hired to no pay and the hours they put them thru. I learned at this job how people get taken advantage of and treated differently.
Pros
The employees I encountered came from two different worlds and the same people.
Cons
The mistreatment of power and employment.
Is a productive and safe work place.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRSeptember 11, 2014
On a day typical of work is typically monitored in each Department all corresponding to sales, deliveries, collections and shopping. To ensure that each Department meets the expectations of the President of the company. Work with payroll and the schedules of employees, working with labor laws and policies of the company according to the established laws, working with the employee manual update. Working together to the accounting officer everything related to payments of contributions. Work supervising accounts receivable all is this performing as it should be and that customers pay for in the corresponding term. I'm picky about work and these years of experience within this company has been what me to led to continue studies to work with knowledge in the area and to avoid mistakes within each area. My relationship with my staff has been excellent and the respect and trust of each of those who has gone through this company. The most difficult has been having an employee in which you put all your trust and you had to dismiss it for that you disappoint. Part exciting have been when at the end of each month and each year has broken sales and excellence in deal fees to customers.
Pros
I don"t have to get in and to get out. I have a free lunch time. I have a
Cons
Health care plan, Car allowance
Wonderful
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 22, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of pulling orders and pricing items. I learned how to package valuable items. The manager was very patient, reasonable and understanding. My co-workers were helpful by showing me the essential things I needed to know in order to fulfill my duties. The hardest part about the job was taking up the slack for other co-workers on a consistent basis. The most enjoyable part about this job was that I was employed and made the best of it.
Pros
Company discounts
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LC Distributors Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

LC Distributors Inc Reviews by Location