LCC Employee Review

LCC is an exciting , creative environment
Associate Lecturer (Current Employee) –  LondonApril 12, 2014
I teach creative writing workshops within the Contextual and Theoretical Studies department.
On one day, I teach five hourly classes.
On another day, I teach two 11/2 hour classes.

I have learned how to engage young people, by keeping the content active and being responsive to them as individuals.

I particularly enjoyed teaching these courses in teams of two, and being part of the larger CTS team devising the course content and essay questions.

The hardest part of the job was handing the sheer volume of students, but it was also a real pleasure as I got to know them.

Other LCC Employee Reviews

Great working and learning environment!
Adjunct ESL Instructor (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXApril 11, 2018
I have made friends and gained experienced mentors.
Good workers, but poor management
analyst (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 15, 2018
I previously worked in the Overland Park office. My co-workers were great, but the management was dishonest, lacked integrity, and were constantly losing out on good new projects that would sustain the company for the longterm. The office I was in went from 120+ employees down to about 20-30 employees over a 1-2 year period. Honestly its surprising the office still exists at all. LCC is currently involved in a lawsuit with many former employees from this office for not paying overtime pay that was rightfully due to them.
Pros
fun co-workers, decent pay
Cons
dishonest management that lacks integrity