LDG Electronics

Working at LDG Electronics: 3 Reviews

United States3 reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits

Extremely Volatile Place to Work

This job has a lot of upsides: the benefits are good(health insurance, college tuition reimbursement), the schedules are flexible(doctors appointments/family issues, working half days to go to class), and the pay is adequate. The price of these upsides is the extreme volatility of the work environment: this is a family business, plagued by all of the issues that stereotype implies. This is an extremely enjoyable place to work when everything is going well, but it's an extremely terrible, soul-crushing place to work when it's not. Poor communication and personal drama spilling into the workplace are, unfortunately, the norm.

Pros

Benefits, flexible schedule

Cons

Management, company culture, drama

Small company

The work is fast-paced and tedious. There is little room for errors. My manager was always up for discussion about anything you had an issue with. I learned a lot from him and my group.

LDG Electronics insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

No Future here

Horrible and hostile work area and atmosphere. management is closed minded, verbally abuses employees on an almost daily. No structure or established procedures to refer to or follow.

Pros

Cons

Toxic work enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LDG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits