LE-VEL Employee Reviews

In love
Independant brand promoter (Current Employee) –  Elliottsburg, PAOctober 15, 2019
I will be going on 5 months as my own boss for this company as a independent brand promoter. We go through training several times a week on how to be successful.

The friendships of all upline, downline, and customers is rewarding.

We consider ourselves family.
Awesome company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, NCOctober 13, 2019
This company is an amazing opportunity! You get to work on your own time as well as help people change their lives for the better! If you need a change and need a great company this is the one
Super fun, exiting, friendly environment
Brand Promoter (Current Employee) –  OnlineOctober 8, 2019
I have made my life’s most best friends within this company. The products I use have changed my life and health drastically. I have so much fun working with deep minded, outgoing people.
Pros
Lots of room for growth and advancement
Cons
Commission only based
I enjoy working from home
Le-Vel brand promoter (Current Employee) –  Lexington, TNSeptember 21, 2019
Le-Vel stands behind everyone and everything within the company. Providing customers and promoters with vitamins and nutrition that helps in tremendous ways!
Love working with Le-vel
Brand Promoter (Current Employee) –  Apple Valley, CASeptember 19, 2019
I like the people i have met and work with they give me more support and motivation than my family and they encouage me to push forward and not to pay any mind to negative nellies
Worked from the my cell phone and facebook
Promoter (Current Employee) –  HawaiiSeptember 13, 2019
I like working for Le-Vel because I can work from where ever I am. The pay is good. I enjoyed going to some of the events. They seem to really care, however not all the promoters are really in the business for the right reasons. A lot are in it for the money.
It’s up to you!
Brand Promoter (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 7, 2019
You work when you want and your pay is based on your effort. Lots of training, support, and our team is like family. It’s all sales - but it’s really just sharing, loving the product and having a passion to help others
Schedule Control
Promoter (Current Employee) –  Spotsylvania County, VAAugust 5, 2019
I like that it's a product I believe in and that I can take it as far as I want just by working as hard as I can. I also love that I can work from anywhere in the world and never need to worry about taking vacation days.
Pros
Auto bonus, Complete control over my schedule
Cons
No healthcare
Really fun and productive workspace!
Entrepreneur (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 24, 2019
Currently still working with Le-Vel as an independent Promoter and truly enjoy it! It’s helped me really grow as a person in life and continues to help me on a daily basis!
Great product. Great organization!
Brand Promoter (Current Employee) –  Home BasedMarch 29, 2019
Le-Vel gives every promoter the tools to succeed. You are in control of your earnings. The more you put in, the more you get out. They have auto bonuses, fast track bonuses, they really encourage you. They are also developing mew products every year. I do wish they would take harassment seriously. There are bullies in the company and they do nothing because they are top earners. People have left the company because of these bullies.
Pros
You control your business
Cons
Too many clique forming high school antics.
Great place for Single parents or just anyone
Promoter (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXMarch 26, 2019
You make your own hours, great bonuses, and 3 all paid vacations per year, great leadership. Work as hard as you want to, everything is provided for you, Free Website, you dont need to invest, you can start working with a Free Level Account, Free Product.
Pros
Free Trips, Great Bonus, Great Leadership
Fun workplace
Brand Promoter; Self Employed (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 4, 2019
-You get to work your own hours
-I learned how to go out of my comfort zone and talk to all kinds of people
-All kinds of people work it and are very friendly and helpful
-Hardest part is always getting up to the monthly bonus
-I enjoyed helping people feel good from the inside out
Outstanding
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 27, 2019
Been working in network marketing for 5 years and le-vel has exceeded my expectations. I enjoy the products they sell and Helping other meet their fitness goals.
Le-Vel is amazing work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 17, 2019
My review of Le-Vel is amazing work place, so supporting, free training, I've learned more from this job than any place employment that I've worked, kind, understanding, helpful, My typical day is to follow up with customers, place orders, computer data, in & out coming calls, learning more about the product. The Owner is the most friendly, helpful, kindest person that I've had to work with.
Pros
bounses
Cons
One of the best companies to be apart of
Team Leader, National Recruiter & Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Apollo Beach, FLDecember 28, 2018
Le-Vel is one of those younf companies that you could only dream about working for. Their cloud based technology, literally allows you to work directly from your home and not to mention the pay is outstanding. No cons, all pros in my eyes.
Self Growth
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 18, 2018
Promoting for Le-Vel has opened my mind up to growth on a daily basis. Improving myself and my business consistently. You can either be your worst enemy or your biggest drive when it comes to Direct sales, because you are the starting and stopping momentum for your business.
Pros
Self-paced, large community, no fees, no obligations
Cons
self-paced, easy to lose focus, no guarantee
Easy and fun!
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 27, 2018
I love the freedom of this company, and the high quality of the products! The company treats the brand ambassadors extremely well also, and the pay is top notch!
Pros
Large bonuses, great commission, ability to work from home, direct deposit paid weekly
Cons
Expensive products
Fun and exciting
Promoter (Current Employee) –  Port Orchard, WASeptember 15, 2018
Very nice people to work with and very outgoing. Everyone is nice to each other, the company and the the promoters are all like family to each other we all are like family We're All in This Together and we love to help people with their goals in life if they have HealthWay issues if they want to lose weight but need help in their Journey that's what we're there for but we don't criticize anybody we're always nice we find common ground and get to know each other and become friends before we get into talking about the business
Pros
Get to meet new people everyday
Cons
Well you can work from your phone or computer I like to meet people in person
Love the ability to work from anywhere!
VIP BRAND PROMOTER (Current Employee) –  AnywhereSeptember 1, 2018
Being able to work from home, my daughters softball games or anywhere else my days take me is priceless! Having a cloud based business makes this busy Mama’s life easier!
Pros
Cloud based
productive work place
Marketer/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 27, 2018
Le-Vel gives us the opportunity to work from anywhere as well as allowing us financial freedom. I love the companies mission statement and I enjoy sharing with others the health benefits they can receive.