LE-VEL

LE-VEL Employee Reviews

The Le-vel product line is amazing! I was a Day ONE Thriver and can't speak highly enough about the 3-step system (capsules, shake and patch)! Add in Balance; which is really like step 4, and you've got a system to take care of your body like you wouldn't believe! The vitamins, minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, etc. that help with your immune system, weight management, skin care, etc.; the list of benefits is ENDLESS!
I wouldn’t say you can be good at your job but you’ll need a good work ethic and a rich clientele. The flagship product is thrive and although it does work very well it is very expensive, in return making it hard to sell.
Pros
Good bonuses
Cons
Impossible to hit bonuses
If you’re a self starter, you’ll have the unlimited earnings potential. You’ll need strong leadership skills to manage and lead a team Pros: 100% free to run your own business Cons: no guaranteed income
I reply to emails of customers and promote the products on social medias with reuslts and testimonies. The hardest part of the job is having so many employees and people being skeptical about the products. The easiest part of the job is being able to assist customers and employees with what they need from where Im at. The management is ok, they could be a little more presetn but other then that when needed they are helpful.
Being in direct sales is your on your own but you have alot of help if you need it. Brain storming with others & my upline. My typical day at work. I do a lot of Social media, Facebook and Instagram. Make cold, warm calls, meet in person appointments. Work on Newsletters, mailing samples, work on getting more leads. I have a great in home office, The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and helping people see the value with in them selves.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Helping people feel better. Very rewarding.Working at Le-Vel is wonderful you have a team of upper level promoters that can help you seal a deal. Select the hours you want to work. The more you put in the more you get out.
While direct sales isn't for everyone; it is for the driven individual who wants time freedom and are goal driven. The hardest part is setting a time to dedicate to your business and being comfortable with connecting people to other leaders in the company. The most enjoyable part of the day is knowing you're helping people to feel better every single day.
Working from home, quick advancements, rewarding from the bottom levels - all reasons I love this company. It's a great way to supplement income and have fun doing it.
Le-vel rewards you for your efforts! Trips, bonuses and fantastic comp plan. You can set your own hours and make it what you want. Your income is completely up to you!
This company is an amazing opportunity! You get to work on your own time as well as help people change their lives for the better! If you need a change and need a great company this is the one
I have made my life’s most best friends within this company. The products I use have changed my life and health drastically. I have so much fun working with deep minded, outgoing people.
Pros
Lots of room for growth and advancement
Cons
Commission only based
Le-Vel stands behind everyone and everything within the company. Providing customers and promoters with vitamins and nutrition that helps in tremendous ways!
I like the people i have met and work with they give me more support and motivation than my family and they encouage me to push forward and not to pay any mind to negative nellies
I like working for Le-Vel because I can work from where ever I am. The pay is good. I enjoyed going to some of the events. They seem to really care, however not all the promoters are really in the business for the right reasons. A lot are in it for the money.
You work when you want and your pay is based on your effort. Lots of training, support, and our team is like family. It’s all sales - but it’s really just sharing, loving the product and having a passion to help others
I like that it's a product I believe in and that I can take it as far as I want just by working as hard as I can. I also love that I can work from anywhere in the world and never need to worry about taking vacation days.
Pros
Auto bonus, Complete control over my schedule
Cons
No healthcare
Currently still working with Le-Vel as an independent Promoter and truly enjoy it! It’s helped me really grow as a person in life and continues to help me on a daily basis!
Le-Vel gives every promoter the tools to succeed. You are in control of your earnings. The more you put in, the more you get out. They have auto bonuses, fast track bonuses, they really encourage you. They are also developing mew products every year. I do wish they would take harassment seriously. There are bullies in the company and they do nothing because they are top earners. People have left the company because of these bullies.
Pros
You control your business
Cons
Too many clique forming high school antics.
You make your own hours, great bonuses, and 3 all paid vacations per year, great leadership. Work as hard as you want to, everything is provided for you, Free Website, you dont need to invest, you can start working with a Free Level Account, Free Product.
Pros
Free Trips, Great Bonus, Great Leadership
-You get to work your own hours -I learned how to go out of my comfort zone and talk to all kinds of people -All kinds of people work it and are very friendly and helpful -Hardest part is always getting up to the monthly bonus -I enjoyed helping people feel good from the inside out
Been working in network marketing for 5 years and le-vel has exceeded my expectations. I enjoy the products they sell and Helping other meet their fitness goals.
  1. Employee Reviews